General Forum

General Forum

1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 21:061 edit
    Memo to My Friends

As of November 12, 2013, my Red Hot Pawn Subscription will come due for renewal; for various reasons, I've decided to defer renewal and to gradually disengage from participation in all of the site's public forums. Camelot Oasis in Space (our successful new private club forum since July 23, 2013) Club 344 will require an admin with subscriber status until my return in January, 2014. Would any interested subscribers please message me during the next few weeks. Thank you. -Bob
  2. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 21:272 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Memo to My Friends

As of November 12, 2013, my Red Hot Pawn Subscription will come due for renewal; for various reasons, I've decided to defer renewal and to gradually disengage from participation in all of the site's public forums. Camelot Oasis in Space (our successful new private club forum since July 23, 2013) Club 344 will req ...[text shortened]... 4. Would any interested subscribers please message me during the next few weeks. Thank you. -Bob[/b]
    Wouldn't this be best posted in your private boudoir? Many clubs and clans change leaders either permanently or temporarily; why do you feel the need to post it here?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 21:421 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Wouldn't this be best posted in your private boudoir? Many clubs and clans change leaders either permanently or temporarily; why do you feel the need to post it here?
    Recent efforts to identify a temporary subscriber admin within our private club have been unsuccessful; it's available to subscribers who are not presently members who may be interested. Thanks for enabling me to clarify this omission.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 22:11
    Memo to My Friends

As of November 12, 2013, my Red Hot Pawn Subscription will come due for renewal; for various reasons, I've decided to defer renewal and to gradually disengage from participation in all of the site's public forums. Camelot Oasis in Space (our successful new private club forum since July 23, 2013) Club 344 will require an ...[text shortened]... 4. Would any interested subscribers please message me during the next few weeks. Thank you. -Bob
    The poor devils can survive without an administrator for two months. They might even like it.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 00:49
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    The poor devils can survive without an administrator for two months. They might even like it.
    Keep your rebel anarchist ideas to yourself pal. 😠 😛
  6. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 02:571 edit
    Recent efforts to identify a temporary subscriber admin within our private club have been unsuccessful; it's available to subscribers who are not presently members who may be interested. Thanks for enabling me to clarify this omission.
    Here's the plan:

You send your lot over to my club "the dive lounge" and I'll look after them for you while you...do whatever it is you need to do...and then when you come back, if any are still alive I'll let them go.
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    21 Oct '13 05:071 edit
    [b]Memo to My Friends

As of November 12, 2013, my Red Hot Pawn Subscription will come due for renewal; for various reasons, I've decided to defer renewal and to gradually disengage from participation in all of the site's public forums. Camelot Oasis in Space (our successful new private club forum since July 23, 2013) Club 344 will req ...[text shortened]... 4. Would any interested subscribers please message me during the next few weeks. Thank you. -Bob[/b]
    Aha! I now know who you really are! You are Santa Claus!

Take all the time you need, Santa. We understand. Reveal Hidden Content
    your secret is safe with us... wink wink