General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    11 Nov '14 13:22
    RIP Robbie Carrobie
  2. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94304
    11 Nov '14 16:10
    Originally posted by redbadger
    RIP Robbie Carrobie
    GOOD RIDDANCE.
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    11 Nov '14 16:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    GOOD RIDDANCE.
    Bring him back we need a jester not a geester😵
  4. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94304
    11 Nov '14 16:15
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Bring him back we need a jester not a geester😵
    robbie carrobie is about as funny as toothache on holiday.
  5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    11 Nov '14 16:24
    Originally posted by divegeester
    robbie carrobie is about as funny as toothache on holiday.
    cmon you could take the piss out of him and his JW mumbo jumbo and he would go into a JW Diatribe with all his drool and slavering insults.
  6. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94304
    11 Nov '14 16:26
    Originally posted by redbadger
    cmon you could take the piss out of him and his JW mumbo jumbo and he would go into a JW Diatribe with all his drool and slavering insults.
    I never mock the afflicted.
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    11 Nov '14 16:28
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I never mock the afflicted.
    well he fecking mocked you bro.
  8. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94304
    11 Nov '14 16:31
    Originally posted by redbadger
    well he fecking mocked you bro.
    robbie frequently runs out of intellectual capacity and resorts to his machine gun assault of ad hominems and mindless insults.
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    11 Nov '14 16:32
    Originally posted by divegeester
    robbie frequently runs out of intellectual capacity and resorts to his machine gun assault of ad hominems and mindless insults.
    I know but he is so funny.
  10. Fermata
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    94304
    11 Nov '14 16:34
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I know but he is so funny.
    I'm pleased that robbie has a least one admirer here.
  11. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    42497
    11 Nov '14 17:02
    Originally posted by divegeester
    robbie frequently runs out of intellectual capacity and resorts to his machine gun assault of ad hominems and mindless insults.
    Yes, but close your eyes and imagine all that with him wearing kilts and with his funny Scottish accent river dancing on your skull. Get it. Now it's funny right?
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    4257
    11 Nov '14 17:302 edits
    Originally posted by redbadger
    RIP Robbie Carrobie
    He last moved 8 days ago. Last posted 14 Oct. Did I miss something? Mebee he got banished.
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    11 Nov '14 19:24
    Originally posted by moonbus
    He last moved 8 days ago. Last posted 14 Oct. Did I miss something? Mebee he got banished.
    no just miss his posts
  14. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    42497
    11 Nov '14 20:12
    Originally posted by moonbus
    He last moved 8 days ago. Last posted 14 Oct. Did I miss something? Mebee he got banished.
    He did not get banned.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    11 Nov '14 20:15
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    He did not get banned.
    How about bumped off?
Back to Top