1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Nov '14 21:151 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    How about bumped off?
    It's all piss and wind; him and Galvostrop75 are on a religious forum fast. They done it before and usually coincide it with their sub renewal to save wasting money. Carrobie is Scottish after all.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '14 21:33
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I know but he is so funny.
    You mean, let me understand this, 'cause ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f---ed up maybe, but he's funny how, I mean funny like he's a clown, he amuses you? He makes you laugh, he's here to f---in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is he funny?
  3. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    11 Nov '14 21:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You mean, let me understand this, 'cause ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f---ed up maybe, but he's funny how, I mean funny like he's a clown, he amuses you? He makes you laugh, he's here to f---in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is he funny?
    🙂
  4. Standard membermarysson
    keeper of secrets
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 01:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 10:421 edit
    😴 YAWN .....get a life.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 16:03
    Originally posted by redbadger
    😴 YAWN .....get a life.
    Now you see robbie would have been easily as lame as that in his comeback to Suzianne, but far more imaginative, using colorful metaphors and adjectives such as "balloon head" or his favoured "you are just slobbering on the internet" or maybe the curt "zombie drool". Sometimes he uses combinations of these of course depending of his level of "awesomeness" at that particular moment.
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 16:19
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Now you see robbie would have been easily as lame as that in his comeback to Suzianne, but far more imaginative, using colorful metaphors and adjectives such as "balloon head" or his favoured "you are just slobbering on the internet" or maybe the curt "zombie drool". Sometimes he uses combinations of these of course depending of his level of "awesomeness" at that particular moment.
    I pick my fights and use my wit to suit me.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 18:57
    He's as funny as a giraffe in a room filled with nitrous oxide.
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 20:58
    without knowing why Robbie has left the forum, I think it is both insensitive and classless what you are posting
    did you not think that maybe he is suffering through a crisis, family or health
    he may be a fool but you people are much worse
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Nov '14 22:471 edit
    Sounds like a few lines from the Godfather, or The Wise Guys? I know I've heard it before.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 00:49
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    ...he may be a fool but you people are much worse
    How dare you call robbie carrobie a fool; some of us have known him for many years and know he's much more than that.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 01:55
    As the leader of the Robbie fan club may he rest in forum peace. True RHP legend.
  13. Joined
    12 Dec '13
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 02:311 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    As the leader of the Robbie fan club may he rest in forum peace. True RHP legend.
    “Usually when we hear or read something new, we just compare it to our own ideas. If it is the same, we accept it and say that it is correct. If it is not, we say it is incorrect. In either case, we learn nothing.”

It's a quote from Thích Nhất Hạnh, but it is something I learned from Rōshi Robbie.
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 04:03
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Sounds like a few lines from the Godfather, or The Wise Guys? I know I've heard it before.
    Goodfellows I think. I don't recall who said it. Good line though,
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Nov '14 06:08
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Goodfellows I think. I don't recall who said it. Good line though,
    Joe Pesci speaking to Ray Liotta

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree