1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Oct '14 20:371 edit
    I got 6 tickets for myself and 5 of my closest friends for to nights event. ( yes I do have 5 friends) 😛 This is the first time it will be held in our fair city. It should be an entertaining evening. I believe we only have the one Canadian guy to cheer for from Vancouver, but I could be corrected on that one.

-VR
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Oct '14 21:55
    finally, a thread that has universal appeal and one that contributes to the betterment of humanity

play close attention

this is going somewhere, we can all count on it
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Oct '14 02:24
    Originally posted by coquette
    finally, a thread that has universal appeal and one that contributes to the betterment of humanity

play close attention

this is going somewhere, we can all count on it
    Well I counted to 9 and it managed to get up.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Oct '14 06:241 edit
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I got 6 tickets for myself and 5 of my closest friends for to nights event. ( yes I do have 5 friends) 😛 This is the first time it will be held in our fair city. It should be an entertaining evening. I believe we only have the one Canadian guy to cheer for from Vancouver, but I could be corrected on that one.

-VR
    Was I ever mistaken!!! Canada had 9 matches winning 8 of those. There were 12 matches total. The main event was the guy from Vancouver who won so now has a shot at the Welter weight mixed martial arts title in the 170 lb class. I guess now he will have to beat him again to win it. It happened so fast in round 3 that I happy they had the instant replay.

It ran from 8:00 pm 'till 2:00 a.m. & a fun time was had by all. Not to rub it in but it was a great night to be Canadian. 😉 I did feel bad though for the fellow who lost in 39 seconds. I can't imagine the feeling to train all that time only to lose that quick.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Oct '14 15:13
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Was I ever mistaken!!! Canada had 9 matches winning 8 of those. There were 12 matches total. The main event was the guy from Vancouver who won so now has a shot at the Welter weight mixed martial arts title in the 170 lb class. I guess now he will have to beat him again to win it. It happened so fast in round 3 that I happy they had the instant replay.
    ...[text shortened]... lost in 39 seconds. I can't imagine the feeling to train all that time only to lose that quick.
    congratulations

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree