General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribertamperman
    TAMPERMAN
    NOTTINGHAM
    Joined
    11 Jun '08
    Moves
    292418
    04 Jan '15 13:17
    I have made a move which has turned yellow but then froze, there is no response from anything. Has any one experienced this or has anyone a solution to it.
  2. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    04 Jan '15 13:23
    Originally posted by tamperman
    I have made a move which has turned yellow but then froze, there is no response from anything. Has any one experienced this or has anyone a solution to it.
    Your move turns yellow when you have submitted it. You are awaiting your opponent's move.
  3. Joined
    04 Aug '09
    Moves
    37152
    04 Jan '15 16:30
    Originally posted by tamperman
    I have made a move which has turned yellow but then froze, there is no response from anything. Has any one experienced this or has anyone a solution to it.
    Put some hot water on it...
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    04 Jan '15 16:39
    My moves become multicolor and reaaaaaally slow when I do acid.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    04 Jan '15 17:00
    Originally posted by tamperman
    I have made a move which has turned yellow but then froze, there is no response from anything. Has any one experienced this or has anyone a solution to it.
    Have you checked your anti-freeze lately?
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    04 Jan '15 17:05
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Have you checked your anti-freeze lately?
    Get Andy to piss on it
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Jan '15 19:10
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Get Andy to piss on it
    You continue to be obsessed with bladder function. Are you a bedwetter?
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    04 Jan '15 19:13
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    You continue to be obsessed with bladder function. Are you a bedwetter?
    I was when I was a Baby as I suspect were you its just I am out of nappys now and you are probably getting back into them.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Jan '15 19:24
    Originally posted by redbadger
    I was when I was a Baby as I suspect were you its just I am out of nappys now and you are probably getting back into them.
    Pissing comes up in your conversation quite often. Maybe your kidneys are taking control of your brain, such as it is.
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    04 Jan '15 19:31
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Pissing comes up in your conversation quite often. Maybe your kidneys are taking control of your brain, such as it is.
    its a common northern term of endearment like I pissing love you Andy.
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Jan '15 19:41
    Originally posted by redbadger
    its a common northern term of endearment like I pissing love you Andy.
    That's fine. Now go change your underwear.
  12. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    04 Jan '15 19:43
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    That's fine. Now go change your underwear.
    don't wear any old son like to go commando.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    04 Jan '15 19:47
    Originally posted by redbadger
    don't wear any old son like to go commando.
    My dog is the same way.
  14. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    04 Jan '15 19:50
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    My dog is the same way.
    no way to talk about your wife.
  15. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    04 Jan '15 20:21
    I always enjoy it when two close friends rib each other.
Back to Top