Multi account !!

Multi account !!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
05 Mar 07

My friend wants to create account here on RHP. But we have computer on the college and computer is the same. Is it possible that he suscribes without me being banned? It is not case of multiaccount, but it could be suspicious for the game mods.

g

Moves
05 Mar 07

I doubt that two different e mail accounts will be a problem.

DS

Moves
05 Mar 07
2 edits

Originally posted by ivan2908
My friend wants to create account here on RHP. But we have computer on the college and computer is the same. Is it possible that he suscribes without me being banned? It is not case of multiaccount, but it could be suspicious for the game mods.
Thread 63018

People who are at the same workplace have accounts too.

As long as you each have your own separate account there is normally no reason why you can't.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
05 Mar 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
Thread 63018

People who are at the same workplace have accounts too.

As long as you each have your own separate account there is normally no reason why you can't.
He is rated 1900 otb, so I think the difference beetwen our playing will be obvious. Thanks!

N

The sky

Moves
05 Mar 07

He is rated 1900 otb, so I think the difference beetwen our playing will be obvious. Thanks!
That's quite close to your move number. Very suspicious. 😉

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
05 Mar 07

See this thread - Thread 64379

N

The sky

Moves
05 Mar 07

Originally posted by orangutan
See this thread - Thread 64379
I am trapped! 😲

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Mar 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
I am trapped! 😲
See what it's like to be imprisoned?!?!?

N

The sky

Moves
05 Mar 07

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
See what it's like to be imprisoned?!?!?
Yes, especially while under ankle attack. 😞

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
05 Mar 07

Why not just send a note to the powers that be? On rare occasions I will play from my brother's house or he from mine. We are nowhere near each other rank-wise: he rocks, and I'm rank 😞 But that way if there's ever a question they can take that (your note) into consideration.

C

Solaris

Moves
05 Mar 07

Excuse me,but what's the point of making another account in RHP??? It's not ogame... Does anyone feel better with a fake rating???