1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:31
    So a few wild-eyed conspiracy "theorists" have opined how Everyone's Favorite Poster (shut up, Seitse, it's my time to shine) has been caught red-handed in a conspiracy so wide ranging, so diabolical that it staggers the mind to conceive.
    The gist of it--- if I'm reading their frantic loose-leaf rantings correctly--- is that yours truly is also =gasp!= an attractive, tight-sweater wearing woman, whose intellect and wit are also attractively razor sharp.
    And this other me is nearly exactly as adept at the English thing as me, too!

Is it any coincidence (they insinuate) that the original me signed up 12/05/05 and this new sexy-sexy me signed up 09/05/15: nine years and nine months to the day later?

Of course, I haven't studied their literature enough to ferret out what the underlying purpose of my nefarious plot was, exactly, but I must be candid to express my (our) shock at being found out so quickly by such astute observers of human behavior.

P.S. For those of you crossing over from Debates to watch this spectacle unfurl in all its majestic idiocy, please stop sending this me dick pics.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 20:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    So a few wild-eyed conspiracy "theorists" have opined how Everyone's Favorite Poster (shut up, Seitse, it's my time to shine) has been caught red-handed in a conspiracy so wide ranging, so diabolical that it staggers the mind to conceive.
    The gist of it--- if I'm reading their frantic loose-leaf rantings correctly--- is that yours truly is also =gasp!= an ...[text shortened]... o watch this spectacle unfurl in all its majestic idiocy, please stop sending this me dick pics.
    When I first met you I had no idea you were a woman. Jesus, am I ever laughing till I cried. 😉

Why are these forums so freaking crazy?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 21:53
    Originally posted by josephw
    When I first met you I had no idea you were a woman. Jesus, am I ever laughing till I cried. 😉

Please, Joseph, stop drinking this man's kool-aid.

No, we're not saying he's a woman (good god), we're saying he's created this account (and yes, I'm guessing he created it and then sat on it these last nine months because he wasn't sure if RHP could trace IP's or what, it probably took him this long to figure out how to spoof IP's or use a redirector) and is now posing as a woman on it.

Freaky is smart, I'm not denying him this, but I've noticed how he treats women on this site and how he talks about women, it's all as condescending as can be. I remember I once agreed with him on some topic in some forum (probably Spirituality) and he tore into me like I had horribly insulted him. I've kept my distance since, but I've watched his misogyny without commenting because these tirades were few and far between. (This is why I asked him flat-out on that other thread if he has posted on "The Red Pill" -- if you're not familiar with this site, that's good, but look it up to get my context.) Recently we've had spats solely due to political differences, but this man is famously hard to talk to reasonably (witness the "Flat Earth" thread in this forum where he seemingly doesn't understand science). And his "trisha" character is no different from him. The only difference is that, with a female name, the conservative tribe over in Debates has been thumbing him up like crazy and agreeing with everything he says. (I can hear it now -- "Finally! A woman with some sense!" ) And that he fights with myself and Duchess is a bonus for them, I'm sure he's gotten half of his 'thumbs up' over there for this alone.

But the women here see through his crap. Women with these views are rare indeed. He's playing a caricature of a woman. One with ideas and values that match his. He's so dissatisfied with women that, given this opportunity to explore the other side, he's trying to create his idea of the perfect woman, who just so happens to sound and act like him. And that's where he screwed up and we figured it out. But of course, since this caricature of a woman is also desirable to the other conservatives in Debates, they're fully supporting him. He's chosen his time and place well. But exactly like the well-known phrase he tried to summon up the other day and failed, if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:06
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Freaky is smart
    ?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:06
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    The gist of it--- if I'm reading their frantic loose-leaf rantings correctly--- is that yours truly is also =gasp!= an attractive, tight-sweater wearing woman, whose intellect and wit are also attractively razor sharp.
    And this other me is nearly exactly as adept at the English thing as me, too!
    Oh, please, we never said any of that. That's YOUR vision of this character you've created from whole cloth.

Too bad you're failing miserably at it. Because as great as you want this "character" to be, she's still just like you.

Yes, you tried to put lipstick on a pig, and claim she's hot by virtue of the ideas you put in her mouth, but it is still a pig.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:07
    Originally posted by Seitse
    ?
    There are many styles of 'smart', my friend.
  7. Joined
    05 Sep '15
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:28
    Good Lord. Just bring your well-documented "evidence" to the mods and move on with your life already.

We see what we want to see, don't we?
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 22:30

No, we're not saying he's a woman (good god), we're saying he's created this account (and yes, I'm guessing he created it and then sat on it these last nine months because he wasn't sure if RHP could trace IP's or what, it probably took him this long to figure out how to spoof IP's or use a redirector) a ...[text shortened]... d to summon up the other day and failed, if you put lipstick on a pig, it is [b]still
    a pig.[/b]
    Lordy! Suzianne, if only I were so astute as to be able to comprehend how all that is possible. I'm a simple guy you know. Yes, I understand it in principle, but I have no idea how it can be in practice. I suppose it's possible. I'll take your word for it.

This reminds me of the Hinds debacle. Couldn't understand how it could be proven that RJ used a move generator, much less that he would. Considering he was a Christain. Know what I mean?

I don't cheat. Except at monopoly. Never play monopoly with me if I'm the banker. 😉

My advice. Don't take it to heart. Takes the fun out of it. Not to make light of it though. I'm not pandering either.

I broke the bands of the siege mentality some time ago. Doesn't pay dividends to be too heavily invested outside of the things that really matter.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:15
    Lordy! Suzianne, if only I were so astute as to be able to comprehend how all that is possible. I'm a simple guy you know. Yes, I understand it in principle, but I have no idea how it can be in practice. I suppose it's possible. I'll take your word for it.

This reminds me of the Hinds debacle. Couldn't understand how it could be proven that RJ used a move ...[text shortened]... ago. Doesn't pay dividends to be too heavily invested outside of the things that really matter.
    Oh, I'm sure he just considers this all 'fun and games' and thinks that he's smart enough to pull it off.

But RHP calls multiple accounts a violation of the ToS for a reason. They don't want people doing it, and in the past, they seemed to be able to get to the bottom of it once notified by users. But I'm now agreeing with those who say that moderation here has become useless. One look at the Clan Rankings will tell you that. And now they don't give a crap about their users, either. Whether they have their own agenda or they are gullible to the social engineers on this site, nothing useful gets done.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:17
    Originally posted by trisha80
    Good Lord. Just bring your well-documented "evidence" to the mods and move on with your life already.

No, apparently we'll see what you want us to see.

It's always been that way. FreakyKBH is a cypher and that's how you like it. It allows you to pull off crap like this.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:19

When I shave, it's as smooth as a baby's peaches.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:24

Can you see Cleveland from your backyard?
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:41

No, we're not saying he's a woman (good god), we're saying he's created this account (and yes, I'm guessing he created it and then sat on it these last nine months because he wasn't sure if RHP could trace IP's or what, it probably took him this long to figure out how to spoof IP's or use a redirector) a ...[text shortened]... d to summon up the other day and failed, if you put lipstick on a pig, it is [b]still
    a pig.[/b]
    Yes, Joseph.
    By all means, it’s time for the lemonade, yo.

No, we're not saying he's a woman (good god), we're saying he's created this account (and yes, I'm guessing he created it and then sat on it these last nine months because he wasn't sure if RHP could trace IP's or what, it probably took him this long to figure out how to spoof IP's or use a redirector) and is now posing as a woman on it.
    When you say “posing as a woman,” do you mean how I sit while typing on the computer or is there something else afoot?

Freaky is smart, I'm not denying him this, but I've noticed how he treats women on this site and how he talks about women, it's all as condescending as can be.
    Do tell, darling.

I remember I once agreed with him on some topic in some forum (probably Spirituality) and he tore into me like I had horribly insulted him.
    You probably had a spelling error.
    You know how unqualified that makes your opinion, right?

I've kept my distance since, but I've watched his misogyny without commenting because these tirades were few and far between.
    You know, I just read Psychology Today’s “12 Ways to Spot a Misogynist,” and only ten of them fit, so I think you might be going out on a limb with your assessment.

(This is why I asked him flat-out on that other thread if he has posted on "The Red Pill" -- if you're not familiar with this site, that's good, but look it up to get my context.)
    I don’t recall you asking that question of me.
    The only pill I ever see capitalized is the Blue one.

Recently we've had spats solely due to political differences, but this man is famously hard to talk to reasonably (witness the "Flat Earth" thread in this forum where he seemingly doesn't understand science).
    Oh, I understand science real good.
    In fact, it is literally the only basis for anything I’ve said in the FE threads.

And his "trisha" character is no different from him.
    Yesssss… my Precioussssss trisssssha….

The only difference is that, with a female name, the conservative tribe over in Debates has been thumbing him up like crazy and agreeing with everything he says.
    God knows a guy like me can really appreciate a robust thumbing up.
    From other guys.
    Who think I’m a woman.
    “I know all there is to know about the crying game.
    I’ve had my share of the crying game.
    First there are thumbs, then there are sighs…”

(I can hear it now -- "Finally! A woman with some sense!" ) And that he fights with myself and Duchess is a bonus for them, I'm sure he's gotten half of his 'thumbs up' over there for this alone.
    You get a thumbs up!
    And you get a thumbs up!
    Everybody gets a thumbs up!

But the women here see through his crap.
    I’m going to need to see your papers.
    You know: just to verify.

Women with these views are rare indeed.
    Capitol!

He's playing a caricature of a woman. One with ideas and values that match his.
    Wouldn’t I need some first?

He's so dissatisfied with women that, given this opportunity to explore the other side, he's trying to create his idea of the perfect woman, who just so happens to sound and act like him.
    Actually, I really just ran out of beer.
    Fetch me one, while you’re making me a sandwich?

And that's where he screwed up and we figured it out.
    Mr. Holmes, your brilliance is blinding!

But of course, since this caricature of a woman is also desirable to the other conservatives in Debates, they're fully supporting him.
    [rubbing hands together gleefully, but with a sinister foreboding]

He's chosen his time and place well. But exactly like the well-known phrase he tried to summon up the other day and failed, if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.
    Pass the lipstick, hon: my alter ego’s lips are getting chapped.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:42
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Can you see Cleveland from your backyard?
    If she's lucky!
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    09 Jul '16 23:43

When the fall-out over this is replete, you and I need to get together for a beer.
    Just one; two straws, mkay?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree