1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 01:24
    YouTube

50th second of the trailer, second clip of the 50th second there's a girl and a guy on the background, the guy wearing the purple t-shirt and white shorts is me 😵
  2. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 01:46
    Originally posted by Trev33
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1gk2BrLw6M

50th second of the trailer, second clip of the 50th second there's a girl and a guy on the background, the guy wearing the purple t-shirt and white shorts is me 😵
    Filmed in Peru? Huh?

And that goes by way too fast to actually see you.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 01:53

Too bad about the tree.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 04:39
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    Filmed in Peru? Huh?

And that goes by way too fast to actually see you.
    You can pause it 😛

Filmed just outside Mumbai in March/April 2011.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 04:40
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Too bad about the tree.
    For sure... waiting for the movie to come out to see if my solo scene made it in 😛
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 04:46

Best director nod in it for hiding your mug!! 😉
  7. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 09:35
    Bollywood films are hilarious.
  8. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 20:37
    You can pause it 😛

Seriously, I can't see you.

And this proves I am still silly, because I didn't realize this could have been filmed during your time in India. DERP.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Mar '13 03:10
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    Seriously, I can't see you.

And this proves I am still silly, because I didn't realize this could have been filmed during your time in India. DERP.
    Like Stees says, i'm hiding behind a tree... can't see my face. Might be in a bunch of scenes when the movie comes out though... from around 12 of us i was the only one used in every scene. Including a solo scene pretending to play the guitar and sing, for sure they cut that out though.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '13 07:211 edit

The girl with you is quite attractive, so I'm guessing she is an extra too.

The film looks terrible by the way.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Mar '13 12:14
    Originally posted by divegeester

It's Bollywood...you'd expect something different?
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '13 18:55
    Originally posted by divegeester

Yeah, she was a Polish woman i was traveling with for a while. That day was insane, left Mumbai at 7am and returned at 3am and that shot was the last time we got to eat anything... and that was only because we lucked out being in that scene with a pizza, everyone else has nothing from lunch at about 2pm.

500 Rupees for a days work and spent around 7-800 on beer waiting around between scenes... au the memories.
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '13 05:03
    Off topic--

Were you at the airport in Mumbai? Google Earth shows thousands of shacks clustered tightly together immediately south of airport property. It looks like the ultimate ghetto.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '13 05:45
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    Off topic--

Were you at the airport in Mumbai? Google Earth shows thousands of shacks clustered tightly together immediately south of airport property. It looks like the ultimate ghetto.
    They've (the government) been trying to destroy those and every other slum in the past few years. I was in a few of them and most seemed ok, ok as it the people were happy. There were friendly and some even had their own satellite dishes... would i want to live there? No, but imo they're better than the large ugly buildings the government wants to replace them with. The slums have their own little communities, some of the things in your house for sure came out of a slum in India. Would be a shame to lose that.

I was at the airport, twice... both times it was dark and i didn't see much of the surroundings though. Only saw the malaria mosquito twice in India (i was there during dry season when they don't come out much), first time was in Assam in the north east which was the only time i took malaria tablets as they're very prominent there. The second time was at the airport in Mumbai, apparently more people contract malaria around the airport in Mumbai than in the rest of the city.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree