1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 May '18 23:18
    I worked 4 ours today fixing my mawn lower, finally got the mawn lowed but I hicked up a pedache, so took some asssburn.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 May '18 23:221 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I worked 4 ours today fixing my mawn lower, finally got the mawn lowed but I hicked up a pedache, so took some asssburn.
    Was the sun hot?

Might have been quicker just to go buy another lawn mower! 😉

-VR
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '18 04:43
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Was the sun hot?

Might have been quicker just to go buy another lawn mower! 😉

-VR
    I worked on the dam thing for hours then found out it was a stupid 15 amp fuze🙂

This of course was after I bought 60 bucks worth of spare parts from Sears parts.
    I might be able to turn them back in for refund however.

Next thing that happened, the deck lowering mechanism screwed up and I can't stop the deck blades turning even if it is off. Turn it on and the blades start up which isn't that big a deal but it is annoying. I have to tear into it, probably a busted control cable.
    It's a Craftsman, strong runner, I think some kind of CV transmission, forward and reverse increases in speed depending on where you put the transmission lever.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    22 May '18 04:54
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Queer Beaner?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '18 21:01
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Queer Beaner?
    Or a beer queener?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree