General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    29 Dec '12 17:531 edit
    ...FMF has NEVER bothered to PM me.
    Has anyone else had this experience here? :'(
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138465
    29 Dec '12 18:06
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    ...FMF has NEVER bothered to PM me.
    Has anyone else had this experience here? :'(
    i've have, and i really wish he would...
    i even tried clairvoyance...

    but,

    claire was busy and couldn't be bothered...
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    29 Dec '12 18:07
    Originally posted by rookie54
    i've have, and i really wish he would...
    i even tried clairvoyance...

    but,

    claire was busy and couldn't be bothered...
    There there buddy, here's a shoulder for you to cry on. 🙁
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    29 Dec '12 18:08
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    There there buddy, here's a shoulder for you to cry on. 🙁
    I'll send you loads of spam if you like.





    😀
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138465
    29 Dec '12 18:08
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    There there buddy, here's a shoulder for you to cry on. 🙁
    it's not yer shoulder,
    i want for my tears...
    now you get busy,
    and crack them beers...
  6. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    29 Dec '12 18:14
    Originally posted by rookie54
    it's not yer shoulder,
    i want for my tears...
    now you get busy,
    and crack them beers...
    Can I have one?

    A beer that is, not a shoulder.
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    29 Dec '12 19:19
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Can I have one?

    A beer that is, not a shoulder.
    They're there for drinking.
  8. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    29 Dec '12 19:23
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    They're there for drinking.
    Glug, glug, glug........................................aaaahhhhhh.
  9. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88258
    29 Dec '12 19:41
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    ...FMF has NEVER bothered to PM me.
    Has anyone else had this experience here? :'(
    Nope, I get regular updates from FMF which are interesting, amusing and often contain wisdom beyond this world. You are clearly not not on the "list".
  10. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    29 Dec '12 19:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nope, I get regular updates from FMF which are interesting, amusing and often contain wisdom beyond this world. You are clearly not not on the "list".
    There are some lists you don't want to be on,

    like the taxman's list or the list of those who will be left behind
    in the event of planetary destruction or the never ending commercial
    campaigns of Reader's Digest.
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    29 Dec '12 19:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Nope, I get regular updates from FMF which are interesting, amusing and often contain wisdom beyond this world. You are clearly not not on the "list".
    Well buggers 😞
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    29 Dec '12 21:16
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody

    I'll send you loads of spam if you like.





    😀
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4AURU_enUS499US499&q=spam%2fpicture%2ffood
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    421563
    01 Jan '13 00:39
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    ...FMF has NEVER bothered to PM me.
    Has anyone else had this experience here? :'(
    I'm very pleased to say I have! 😉
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    01 Jan '13 04:45
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I'm very pleased to say I have! 😉
    Me too. But now I'm worried that I'm missing out.
  15. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    01 Jan '13 04:58
    Originally posted by apathist
    Me too. But now I'm worried that I'm missing out.
    You are missing out. I can now say I have received and read a message from FMF. I laughed, I cried, I was mesmerized. 🙂
Back to Top