1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 07:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Once you accept that people are mostly evil or at the very least a 3a, the world becomes a much simpler place.
    "Terms of Service
    (RHP) RedHotPawn.com (and associated brands)

3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS

In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to :

(a) You will not create more than one account.

(b) While a game is in progress you may not refer to chess engines, chess computers or be assisted by a third party. Endgame tablebases may not be consulted during play but you may reference books, databases consisting of previously played games between human players, and other pre-existing research materials.

(c) You may not threaten or harass other users of this Service.

(d) You will not use RHP if you are under 13 years old."

Once you accept that people are mostly evil or at the very least a 3a, the world becomes a much simpler place.

"3a" Multiple Account violations are more frequent than "3(c)" harassment? I take your word for it but it's news to me.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 08:59
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "3a" Multiple Account violations are more frequent than "3(c)" harassment? I take your word for it but it's news to me.
    I wouldn't take my word for it.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 09:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 16:22
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I'm struggling to connect entertainment with mammograms and cervical smear tests.🙄
  5. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 17:35
    "Terms of Service

In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to ...[text shortened]... iolations are more frequent than "3(c)" harassment? I take your word for it but it's news to me.
    Is it October already?
  6. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 17:55
    [b]"Terms of Service

In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You ...[text shortened]... iolations are more frequent than "3(c)" harassment? I take your word for it but it's news to me.[/b]
    If someone has told me in a PM that he's eleven years old, should I report it, or should I let the budding young star gain more experience in chess?
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 19:07
    Originally posted by pawnpaw
    If someone has told me in a PM that he's eleven years old, should I report it, or should I let the budding young star gain more experience in chess?
    I would say nowt.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 19:30
    Don't ask, don't tell.
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 19:58
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I'm struggling to connect entertainment with mammograms and cervical smear tests.🙄
    You're not a doctor then .....
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '14 20:01
    Two Questions, pawnpaw: a) Is the eleven year old telling you facts or hiding behind an online persona to attract attention; b) Do you listen to your conscience or do as it says in your site profile "Do not like to take skulls, but que sera, sera."?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '14 02:37
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Is it October already?
    As people in NZ and Australia know, the season for rolling one's dags between one's fingers sometimes starts late September.
  12. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    28 Sep '14 04:24
    Two Questions, pawnpaw: a) Is the eleven year old telling you facts or hiding behind an online persona to attract attention; b) Do you listen to your conscience or do as it says in your site profile "Do not like to take skulls, but que sera, sera."?
    a) I'll be watching, then decide.
    b) I'll listen to my conscience AND stick to my profile motto 😉
  13. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    28 Sep '14 06:09
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Because losing is a pain in the tits?
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Nov '14 14:44
    Originally posted by jabriol
    ... At this point it would useless to continue to play here on Red Hot Pawn
    Since you moved a mslla time ago, it seems you ahve found new joy in chess?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 15:30
    What a sad attitude to take.

Do you often road rage, too, because you think everyone only wants to get ahead of you to screw with your head?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree