1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 15:40
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Because losing is a pain in the tits?
    I can see a connection there if you're talking a pistol duel at 10 paces.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 15:44
    Originally posted by jabriol
    Don't know what the Admins can or can't do. however it doesn't matter now. their logs will just show I did it. I made report to my company security since the hack occurred at my station when I was not present. the password to my station was hacked as well. The interesting thing about a situation like this, is the premise could that I am a sore looser and I ...[text shortened]... trying to fix my rating :-) it would not serve any purpose to argue the point. Don't you agree?
    Your record as of this posting is 117-344.....I would think you would be able to get over this
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    30 Nov '14 15:53
    Originally posted by jabriol
    It seems my account was hacked today at 4:30 pm. Someone resigned me from 8 games, bring down my stats. I decided to resigned all games and tournaments. At this point it would useless to continue to play here on Red Hot Pawn
    LOOSER🙄
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 06:50
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What a sad attitude to take.

Do you often road rage, too, because you think everyone only wants to get ahead of you to screw with your head?
    I love it when you take me too seriously.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 07:26
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    What are you on about? My games with him were in the batch he resigned himself, after the event.
    How do we know for sure? That's what ALL hackers would say.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 07:39
    Originally posted by redbadger
    LOOSER🙄
    Looser than what?
  7. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 08:13
    Looser than what?
    thean my wifes flange
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 Dec '14 16:03
    What a sad attitude to take.

Do you often road rage, too, because you think everyone only wants to get ahead of you to screw with your head?
    Not sad, realistic. Well, partly realistic. Most people aren't evil, deep down, but:
    - all of us are a little bit evil much of the time, and very evil a little of the time;
    - there are enough people out there who are a lot evil a lot of the time to make it worth your while to expect to come across one of them every now and then.
    For me, this is in fact a good reason to try not to go into road rage, because the bastard who cut me up is probably no more evil than I am, and is just having one of his Evil Days. He doesn't deserve my rage; he'll behave better tomorrow. (And, because I, too, am partly evil part of the time, I still sometimes do, a little.)

Oh, and speaking as a sysadmin: serves the OP right for leaving a game site logged in on a work computer, and for either setting an easily guessable password (done too often) or giving it to random colleagues "for convenience's sake" (done far too often). Keep your computer safe, dammit; if I have to clear up your mess, the first step will be reformat-and-reinstall. Kiss your cat photos goodbye.
  9. SubscriberAspasia
    Old Frog
    Elysium
    Moves
    02 Dec '14 12:50
    @bobla45
    Hi - change your password and continue playing here on RHP.
    I don´t want to loose a gentle player here on this site!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree