1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 16:141 edit
    'Scientists found a half-inch long foreign object lodged in his skull. (And Napoleon himself reported being held prisoner by ‘strange’ men when he disappeared for many days in 1794.' )

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/16-signs-were-sure-there-are-aliens/ss-BBvOMX2?li=BBoPWjQ#image=2

What are we to make of this? Are aliens in the habit of micro-chipping little dictators with an inferiority complex? (Should Robbie be worried?!)
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 16:54
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    'Scientists found a half-inch long foreign object lodged in his skull. (And Napoleon himself reported being held prisoner by ‘strange’ men when he disappeared for many days in 1794.' )

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/16-signs-were-sure-there-are-aliens/ss-BBvOMX2?li=BBoPWjQ#image=2

What are we to make of this? Are aliens in the habit of micro-chipping little dictators with an inferiority complex? (Should Robbie be worried?!)
    Too late, I'd say.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 17:20
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Too late, I'd say.
    Could I interest you sir in a micro-chip? It comes with a micro pickled egg.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 18:24

I am confident that any foreign bodies which may be lodged in his skull are more benign than what was there before.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 18:26
    Could I interest you sir in a micro-chip? It comes with a micro pickled egg.
    salt and vinegar please! Napoleon was an Emperor twas he not? and therein the similarity
    with Robbie ends!
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 21:15
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    salt and vinegar please! Napoleon was an Emperor twas he not? and therein the similarity
    with Robbie ends!
    You, sir, are afflicted with delusions of adequacy.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 21:411 edit
    Oh, I don't think he suffers from that at all.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:01
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Oh, I don't think he suffers from that at all.
    That's kinda my point, though.

Anyone can have delusions of grandeur, for him, even thinking himself adequate is pretty much 'over the top'. His grandiose delusions are beyond the realm of fantasy.

I wonder if the Baron Munchausen ever appears to him in dreams.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:06
    Aliens gave me a whole new brain. They told me the one I had was defective.
  10. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:34
    Originally posted by josephw
    Aliens gave me a whole new brain. They told me the one I had was defective.
    Did they tell you that before or after they gave you a new brain?
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:37
    Originally posted by orangutan
    Did they tell you that before or after they gave you a new brain?
    I still have the old brain. They told me I needed it to be functional in the general forum.
  12. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:48
    ... brain ... functional in the general forum.
    I'm not sure that's a necessity.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:57

So let's see this "half-inch long foreign object". It could be a musket ball, how do we know it's a microchip?
  14. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 23:11
    Originally posted by orangutan
    I'm not sure that's a necessity.
    Well, you know how aliens are. They even have us thinking they're the ones that started the human race.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 01:40
    Well, you know how aliens are. They even have us thinking they're the ones that started the human race.
    They didn't?😲😳

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree