1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '16 23:331 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    reading it now - thankyou 😀
    The importance of Sacajawea cannot be overestimated. Her mere presence convinced tribes they encountered that they were not hostile. They weren't but of course the long term effects were yet to be seen.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 01:08
    Originally posted by JS357
    Google search walmart people (not waltmart} and then click on images.
    Warning: You cannot UNsee this.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 06:051 edit
    The importance of Sacajawea cannot be overestimated. Her mere presence convinced tribes they encountered that they were not hostile. They weren't but of course the long term effects were yet to be seen.
    Yes it was not only for native Americans but also for the environment. I was also reading that a party that carried with it women was seen as peaceful. Just reading the background but it must have been fascinating adventure.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 14:25
    Yes it was not only for native Americans but also for the environment. I was also reading that a party that carried with it women was seen as peaceful. Just reading the background but it must have been fascinating adventure.
    The average person today, put into the situations they dealt with, would be peeing their pants.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 14:36
    What is the national costume sir of Cloud Cuckoo Land?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 15:00
    The average person today, put into the situations they dealt with, would be peeing their pants.
    Agreed this generation are wussbags.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 15:01
    Agreed this generation are wussbags.
    Exactly which generation are you referring too?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 15:02
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    What is the national costume sir of Cloud Cuckoo Land?
    Why sir, pray tell, have thee not heard, an England football kit with three lions (ahem) I mean three blind mice on it!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 15:033 edits
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Exactly which generation are you referring too?
    All of them except those born in the Lewis and Clark Expedition generation and those born in the sixties. The nineteen sixties, everything after 1970 is wussie!
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    15 Sep '16 22:33
    The national costume of my people is none, zero, zip, nada. Nudist Nation. No tan lines, baby.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree