General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    07 Sep '14 13:18
    country, name,description & best way or place to eat it. England, Fish and Chips,best way to eat it is still in its wrapper on a beach somewhere like Whitby.
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    07 Sep '14 14:04
    Originally posted by redbadger
    country, name,description & best way or place to eat it. England, Fish and Chips,best way to eat it is still in its wrapper on a beach somewhere like Whitby.
    If you want fish and chips Grimsby is the plaice (place ) to go .
    Haddock is what you get when you ask for fish and chips not a tiny piece of cod like you get else where .
  3. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Joined
    09 Jun '14
    Moves
    10079
    07 Sep '14 14:08
    Originally posted by phil3000
    If you want fish and chips Grimsby is the plaice (place ) to go .
    Haddock is what you get when you ask for fish and chips not a tiny piece of cod like you get else where .
    up here in the north east cod is pre-cooked and ready to go if you want Haddock its cooked to order and costs a quid more but you get a bigger tastier fish must give Grimsby Haddock a go when I am in the area.
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Joined
    17 Apr '02
    Moves
    91694
    07 Sep '14 19:28
    South Africa.
    Boerewors.
    Anytime. Anywhere. With chutney.
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    143878
    07 Sep '14 19:40
    Originally posted by redbadger
    up here in the north east cod is pre-cooked and ready to go if you want Haddock its cooked to order and costs a quid more but you get a bigger tastier fish must give Grimsby Haddock a go when I am in the area.
    You can get a "fish and chip special " (Haddock unless you ask for cod ) for £2.50 in GY and Cleethorpes .
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    111741
    07 Sep '14 19:44
    Canada
    Poutine
    Best in Quebec although I had a great Lobster Poutine in Niagara-on-the -Lake (Prince of Wales Hotel)
  7. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42089
    07 Sep '14 19:49
    Scotland
    Chicken Tika Masala
    Pissed.
  8. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    07 Sep '14 20:021 edit
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Scotland
    Chicken Tika Masala
    Pissed.
    I bought Mrs Robbie a beautiful chicken bhoona from a little place in Bishopbriggs, they made it traditional style for her after a few words of Urdu, I had Korma sauce and a Tandoori nan bread, mmmm there is nothing like fresh nan bread from the Tandoori oven. Honestly I have eaten curries all over the UK, but nothing compares to Glasgow.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    07 Sep '14 22:111 edit
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Scotland
    Chicken Tika Masala
    Pissed.
    Saw The Hundred-Foot Journey (Helen Mirren) yesterday.

    Indian vs classical French. Food porn.
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    07 Sep '14 22:15
    Originally posted by redbadger
    country, name,description & best way or place to eat it. England, Fish and Chips,best way to eat it is still in its wrapper on a beach somewhere like Whitby.
    Recipe for Cornwall date nights:

    http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/09/30/badger-stew-dish-day-for-british-roadkill-fan/

    Best served hot, unlike revenge.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    11311
    07 Sep '14 23:32
    I'm just after finishing a pint of my countries national dish.
  12. rebel city
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    74241
    07 Sep '14 23:36
    Originally posted by redbadger
    country, name,description & best way or place to eat it. England, Fish and Chips,best way to eat it is still in its wrapper on a beach somewhere like Whitby.
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Saturday lunch time, feijoada, caipirinha and/or chop, in the bars or restaurants of Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, São Conrado or Barra da Tijuca. All over town. I recommend:
    - black beans, pork bits and pieces, white rice, kale, orange, "farofa" (toasted cassava flour) and salad.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    07 Sep '14 23:40
    Originally posted by JS357
    Recipe for Cornwall date nights:

    http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/09/30/badger-stew-dish-day-for-british-roadkill-fan/

    Best served hot, unlike revenge.
    Love it. 😵
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    08 Sep '14 01:26
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I'm just after finishing a pint of my countries national dish.
    Ha! Mick got my girl. 😞
  15. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    08 Sep '14 01:281 edit
    Southwest USA
    Burritos con chili verde
    Aiiieee
    Ice Cold beer
Back to Top