1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 15:57
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I bought Mrs Robbie a beautiful chicken bhoona from a little place in Bishopbriggs, they made it traditional style for her after a few words of Urdu, I had Korma sauce and a Tandoori nan bread, mmmm there is nothing like fresh nan bread from the Tandoori oven. Honestly I have eaten curries all over the UK, but nothing compares to Glasgow.
    so she is not a veggie Zen Master why have you not converted her ? .
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 16:07
    Serbia
    "muckalica" or "leskovacka muckalica"
    Belgrade, restaurant Cubura
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 16:121 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    so she is not a veggie Zen Master why have you not converted her ? .
    Yes she is meat eater, sigh, an accomplice to murder! I should turn her in to the food police! but she makes me feel good. I could not convert her, lord knows I've tried.
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    08 Sep '14 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I bought Mrs Robbie a beautiful chicken bhoona from a little place in Bishopbriggs, they made it traditional style for her after a few words of Urdu, I had Korma sauce and a Tandoori nan bread, mmmm there is nothing like fresh nan bread from the Tandoori oven. Honestly I have eaten curries all over the UK, but nothing compares to Glasgow.
    I'm a lamb Bhuna man myself, i love how they slow cook it to make it melt in the mouth. Chicken Tikka Masala though, can officially be called a Scottish dish, as it was invented in Glasgow 🙂

edit...oh, and you've never tasted curry until you've eaten it in Birmingham.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree