General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    09 Dec '13 12:57
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Nah, that was later i think... think it was Cowley who banned GB before they realized that i had ghost a bunch of his threads as him the last poster.

    The name change was me being a drama queen and asking for my account to be banned. Came back with this account and didn't have forum privileges until i ponied up the subscription fee 9 months later.
    Thank you.
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    09 Dec '13 15:18
    Originally posted by Trev33
    The name change was me being a drama queen and asking for my account to be banned. Came back with this account and didn't have forum privileges until i ponied up the subscription fee 9 months later.
    What happened to the pony? Did he get away?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36018
    09 Dec '13 16:561 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    What happened to the pony? Did he get away?
    He grew up into a high horse.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    09 Dec '13 17:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He grew up into a high horse.
    He's a little horse, probably has a colt. ๐Ÿ˜ž
  5. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    09 Dec '13 20:29
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    He's a little horse, probably has a colt. ๐Ÿ˜ž
    He slammed the gate shut but it already bolt

    ed
  6. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    10 Dec '13 05:40
    "I thought an interesting comment was made — somebody said to me, I heard somebody say, “Now, where’s Mandela?” Well, Mandela’s dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas." George W. Bush, 2007.
  7. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    39731
    10 Dec '13 07:29
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    "I thought an interesting comment was made — somebody said to me, I heard somebody say, “Now, where’s Mandela?” Well, Mandela’s dead because Saddam Hussein killed all the Mandelas." George W. Bush, 2007.
    I couldn't believe that could be true.

    So I looked it up.

    Saddam was a very naughty boy.
  8. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    9224
    10 Dec '13 11:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    An awful man:


    http://www.amren.com/features/2013/12/mandela-white-genocide-with-a-whimper/
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36018
    10 Dec '13 15:171 edit
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    An awful man:


    http://www.amren.com/features/2013/12/mandela-white-genocide-with-a-whimper/
    How many times are you going to post that same link to a racist web site with zero credibility?
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    10 Dec '13 15:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How many times are you going to post that same link to a racist web site with zero credibility?
    That was Hitler's technique. If you repeat a lie often enough, people start to believe it.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10377
    10 Dec '13 18:21
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He grew up into a high horse.
    And i've been sitting on it ever since.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    36018
    10 Dec '13 20:10
    Originally posted by Trev33
    And i've been sitting on it ever since.
    People will make the connection, you don't have to spoon-feed them.
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    10 Dec '13 20:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    People will make the connection, you don't have to spoon-feed them.
    You never know where a spoon's been around this place. ๐Ÿ˜•
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    10 Dec '13 21:27
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    You never know where a spoon's been around this place. ๐Ÿ˜•
    Sometimes it takes a ladle.
  15. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    9224
    11 Dec '13 12:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    How many times are you going to post that same link to a racist web site with zero credibility?
    Is there anything on that commentary that isn't true?
Back to Top