Neuter millennials?

Neuter millennials?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
18 Jun 16

I mean, sounds drastic b-but...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jun 16

Originally posted by Seitse
I mean, sounds drastic b-but...
Hey, ummm, please define 'millenials'... you know, just for giggles.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
18 Jun 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
Hey, ummm, please define 'millenials'... you know, just for giggles.
Why don't I make you giggle, you know, in another, more close and
personal way? You do know that we're meant to go to town, don't
you?

There is no consensus, but birthdate between 1980 and 1999 has some
consensus among the academics. Also, they show traits of asking badly
to be neutered.

rain

Moves
18 Jun 16
2 edits

Has there ever been a generation that didn’t bitch about young people? What's so bad about today's kids? That they take selfies?

Every generation generation has some retarded reason as to why their young people are the worst ever, bitching about how they're "not like in my day".

Seriously, shut the hell up.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
18 Jun 16

Originally posted by vivify
Has there ever been a generation that didn’t bitch about young people? What's so bad about today's kids? That they take selfies?

Every generation generation has some retarded reason as to why their young people are the worst ever, bitching about how they're "not like in my day".

Seriously, shut the hell up.
Basic human nature is the same. Not to disagree with you, but there has been changes, at least in part, to certain fundamental experiences of youth from generation to generation.

Take for example technology. It has revolutionized the way we live within our environment compared with fifty years ago. Everything is different. Even the way we think.

N

Moves
18 Jun 16

Originally posted by josephw
Basic human nature is the same. Not to disagree with you, but there has been changes, at least in part, to certain fundamental experiences of youth from generation to generation.

Take for example technology. It has revolutionized the way we live within our environment compared with fifty years ago. Everything is different. Even the way we think.
Exception found at 0x0000000000000000. Please go directly to jail. (Do not pass Go).

rain

Moves
19 Jun 16

Originally posted by josephw

I'd agree with you, except for the fact that technology has also changed older people in the same way. Look at this site and how everyone argues like children. The "older" generation is no different or better than young folks. Therefore, we can't single out millennials as being especially worse than the previous generation.

Australia

Moves
19 Jun 16

There is one point about neutering though - if we didn't reproduce for just two decades we'd stop wrecking the planet. And it's the millennials who most need to be concerned about that.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Jun 16

how about spaying instead
leave the boys alone

F

Moves
19 Jun 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
leave the boys alone
Interesting nickname for them, that: "the boys". I've always called them the jackfruits.

Australia

Moves
19 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by lemondrop
leave the boys alone
Standard male response - let the females wear the consequences. The males can dodge the child support.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
19 Jun 16
3 edits

... forgot to mention: the neutering should start with you.

This case also would allow for abortion before the 50th birthday.

Australia

Moves
19 Jun 16

Too late. 🙂

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
19 Jun 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
Too late. 🙂
I didn't mean you 😛

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jun 16

Originally posted by Seitse
There is no consensus, but birthdate between 1980 and 1999 has some
consensus among the academics. Also, they show traits of asking badly
to be neutered.
I guess that would make you and me late Gen-Xers, eh?

But yeah, I find millenials, or Gen Y, to be rather insufferable, and that's on a good day.

The "Peter Pan" Generation, indeed.