1. Joined
    06 Jun '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 04:17
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Your first move's a horrible blunder.
    Indeed, as it allows 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 g6 3.Nc3?! d5! and white is on his/her/its way to getting *too* good of a center, so it gets blown up with ease.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 04:40
    Originally posted by caissacrow
    Indeed, as it allows 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 g6 3.Nc3?! d5! and white is on his/her/its way to getting *too* good of a center, so it gets blown up with ease.
    Son!! πŸ™‚ You must be my long lost son. πŸ™‚
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 04:42
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Say what? d4 is almost always my first move when playing white... what's wrong wit d4?
    Ask the new kid caissacrow. πŸ˜›
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 10:491 edit
    Originally posted by 32KK
    How Do You Think I Played, Did I Make Any Mistakes? Criticism Welcome.Game 10667315
    Yeah, your mistake was to solicit criticism ... and then believe what ChessPraxis tells you [/sarcasm]

You're doin' fine. Stick with it. It's not about not making mistakes; we all make them. It's about getting beat by stronger and stronger players. Have fun!
  5. Joined
    06 Jun '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 21:00
    White should find better ways of hiding from building a big center.

1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 g6 3.g3!! (great hiding move) Bg7 4.Bg2 d5 5.cxd Nxd 6e4?? (perhaps I shouldn't have gave sneaky bastard white any praise earlier, they went back to generic center building) Nb4!!! (flawless victory) 0-1.
  6. Joined
    06 Jun '14
    Moves
    10 Jun '14 21:20
    thanks for telling me before cutting off my sabre-wielding hand (R)
  7. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 00:31
    Ask the new kid caissacrow. πŸ˜›
    I'm a coffee house player (not a book player) so I don't care about any of that stuff.

Translation: half the time I don't understand what is being said
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Jun '14 10:33
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Yeah, your mistake was to solicit criticism ... and then believe what ChessPraxis tells you [/sarcasm]

You're doin' fine. Stick with it. It's not about not making mistakes; we all make them. It's about getting beat by stronger and stronger players. Have fun!
    "Stick with it. It's not about not making mistakes; we all make them. It's about getting beat by stronger and stronger players. Have fun!" Well said, moonbus......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree