1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Apr '13 07:42
    Russ has said anyone who wants to play on it now should apply to join Club 1. I've been using it now for a few weeks without any serious problems.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Apr '13 11:011 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Russ has said anyone who wants to play on it now should apply to join Club 1. I've been using it now for a few weeks without any serious problems.
    This process is coming to an end, so on April 15/16th I will post a link here for everyone to use a "public beta" (rather than the "private" beta we have now). If nothing serious comes out of that, I will be throwing the switch within a few days and rolling out the update. Up until now my estimates have been way off, but I am confident about the above now. 🙂
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '13 14:56
    Originally posted by Russ
    This process is coming to an end, so on April 15/16th I will post a link here for everyone to use a "public beta" (rather than the "private" beta we have now). If nothing serious comes out of that, I will be throwing the switch within a few days and rolling out the update. Up until now my estimates have been way off, but I am confident about the above now. 🙂
    Nice!

I'll wait for the "public beta".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree