General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    23 May '18 04:16
    Reviled by POTUS of course, his book just came out 'Facts and Fears''.

    A former General and director of intelligence for presidents from JFK to Obama, knew AND TOLD TRUMP 3 months before the election the Russians were colluding.

    Of course totally denied. But he showed the Russians basically started the anti-Hillary campaign with LITERALLY thousands of fake social media accounts and also LITERALLY millions of tweets with very similar wording from the crap Trump was promoting and the Russian fake media and tweets.

    That the Russians managed to reach 120 MILLION American voters, alarming since only 140 million voted at all.

    The election was won by only 80,000 votes and the Russians SPECIFICALLY targeted 3 swing states, Ohio being one and CERTAINLY without a shadow of doubt swung the election in favor of Trump.

    He can say those things now that he is 'firmly retired' as he puts it.

    The amount of absolute corruption stems DIRECTLY from Trump who had to know full well what was going on.

    The Russians STARTED the anti-Hillary campaign and Clapper knew it.

    So OF COURSE tomorrow Clapper will be the next Trump enemy and will be OF COURSE with ZERO doubt to be reviled, a total liar and so on and so forth.

    Also the fact Republicans, like Nunez DEMANDING FBI documents revealing the identity of the informant who talked to those three Trump dudes, now outed by congress shakes the very foundations of law enforcement: YOU DON"T REVEAL SOURCES. If you do, what exactly do you say to the thousands of confidential potential informants around the world, 'Oh yeah, we have your back, your identity is secret'.

    So the Russians have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams, undermined the foundations of the American democracy and it will take a LONG time for the US to recover IF EVER.

    This is the saddest episode in American history without a doubt and those who support trump have been so duped they don't even know it.

    So OF COURSE those Trumpites here will attack me, Clapper and the book in their misguided zeal to protect this POTUS I have always said to be a narcissistic sociopath and now proven deal maker with Putin and we now know Putin has manipulated Trump most skillfully and that immoral BASTARD TRUMP doesn't even know it.
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    7441
    23 May '18 11:06
    Take it to Debates, Spanky.
  3. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22675
    23 May '18 11:54
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Take it to Debates, Spanky.
    I saw James Clapper on Rachel Maddow last night.

    He's very credible. He's revealing the truth behind... Trump's treason.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    23 May '18 12:24
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    I saw James Clapper on Rachel Maddow last night.

    He's very credible. He's revealing the truth behind... Trump's treason.
    I haven't heard much in the news about Clapper or his book, just waiting for the other shoe to drop from POTUS.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    23 May '18 19:421 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Reviled by POTUS of course, his book just came out 'Facts and Fears''.

    A former General and director of intelligence for presidents from JFK to Obama, knew AND TOLD TRUMP 3 months before the election the Russians were colluding.

    Of course totally denied. But he showed the Russians basically started the anti-Hillary campaign with LITERALLY thousands o ...[text shortened]... Putin has manipulated Trump most skillfully and that immoral BASTARD TRUMP doesn't even know it.
    Awwwww, look at all the little Trumptards running to his defense.

    (Yes, I'm talking about the downthumbs.)

    It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
  6. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22675
    23 May '18 19:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Awwwww, look at all the little Trumptards running to his defense.

    It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
    Pathetic and actually kind of disturbing.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    23 May '18 23:01
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Pathetic and actually kind of disturbing.
    The bit about congress releasing the name of a confidential informant is earth shattering, rocking the foundations of law. So who will willingly become an informant now that our own government outs informants because they think it politically expedient to do so.

    It is crap like this that ended the Roman empire and here we are 2000 years later looking at the endgame of American power.
  8. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22675
    24 May '18 00:00
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    The bit about congress releasing the name of a confidential informant is earth shattering, rocking the foundations of law. So who will willingly become an informant now that our own government outs informants because they think it politically expedient to do so.

    It is crap like this that ended the Roman empire and here we are 2000 years later looking at the endgame of American power.
    “No one could have imagined that the 21st-century catastrophe to befall the USA, the most debasing of disasters, would appear not, say, in the terrifying guise of an Orwellian Big Brother but in the ominously ridiculous commedia dell’arte figure of the boastful buffoon.”

    Philip Roth
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    140765
    24 May '18 00:41
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    “No one could have imagined that the 21st-century catastrophe to befall the USA, the most debasing of disasters, would appear not, say, in the terrifying guise of an Orwellian Big Brother but in the ominously ridiculous commedia dell’arte figure of the boastful buffoon.”

    Philip Roth
    how to light a fire using only words...
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    24 May '18 13:15
    Originally posted by @rookie54
    how to light a fire using only words...
    RIP Phillip Roth. A true American. Unlike the present sociopathic POTUS.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    24 May '18 23:37
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    “No one could have imagined that the 21st-century catastrophe to befall the USA, the most debasing of disasters, would appear not, say, in the terrifying guise of an Orwellian Big Brother but in the ominously ridiculous commedia dell’arte figure of the boastful buffoon.”

    Philip Roth
    RIP Philip Roth
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    24 May '18 23:46
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    The bit about congress releasing the name of a confidential informant is earth shattering, rocking the foundations of law. So who will willingly become an informant now that our own government outs informants because they think it politically expedient to do so.

    It is crap like this that ended the Roman empire and here we are 2000 years later looking at the endgame of American power.
    The Democrats rocked the foundations of law by using an informant to spy on Trump.

    That's going to come back and bite them.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    25 May '18 10:37
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    The Democrats rocked the foundations of law by using an informant to spy on Trump.

    That's going to come back and bite them.
    You are so full of shyte it is pathetic.

    You may have heard of WATERGATE?
  14. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    25 May '18 14:19
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    You are so full of shyte it is pathetic.

    You may have heard of WATERGATE?
    That's a very good comparison son.

    One party spying on another trying to get an edge.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    25 May '18 21:01
    Originally posted by @captain-strange
    That's a very good comparison son.

    One party spying on another trying to get an edge.
    Er, were you even BORN back then? It was more than spying. It was active burglar activity.
    Besides why don't you provide your evidence it was 'spying' for political gains. Congress just had a session about that with no proof AND WH lawyers got to attend. That ok with you? Giving up prosecution information to the person accused, in this case POTUS?
Back to Top