General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148819
    23 Nov '12 23:09
    I just noticed how close my white and black games are as far as numbers go.
    Amazing without giving it any thought or effort on my part that I've played
    this many games and nearly equal amount of them were white as black.
    I have to say that is good programming here, well done!

    Played By Color 1989 995 (50😵 994 (50😵

    Kelly
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    23 Nov '12 23:11
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I just noticed how close my white and black games are as far as numbers go.
    Amazing without giving it any thought or effort on my part that I've played
    this many games and nearly equal amount of them were white as black.
    I have to say that is good programming here, well done!

    Played By Color 1989 995 (50😵 994 (50😵

    Kelly
    "It don't matter if you're Black or white."- Michael Jackson
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    918290
    24 Nov '12 00:28
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I just noticed how close my white and black games are as far as numbers go.
    Amazing without giving it any thought or effort on my part that I've played
    this many games and nearly equal amount of them were white as black.
    I have to say that is good programming here, well done!

    Played By Color 1989 995 (50😵 994 (50😵

    Kelly
    highly suspicious advantage with white, the mods will be watching closely
  4. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    38013
    24 Nov '12 02:46
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    "It don't matter if you're Black or white."- Michael Jackson
    This is not a black and white world
    To be alive, I say that the colors must swirl
    And I believe that maybe today
    We will all get to appreciate
    The beauty of gray

    - Ed Kowalczyk
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148819
    24 Nov '12 05:40
    Originally posted by coquette
    highly suspicious advantage with white, the mods will be watching closely
    I was hoping no one would notice. 🙂
    Kelly
  6. out on bail
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    12298
    24 Nov '12 11:55
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    "It don't matter if you're Black or white."- Michael Jackson
    Although he tried his best to look white!
Back to Top