1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 03:23
    Apparently, no one noticed when Kraft altered its macaroni & cheese recipe. See http://tinyurl.com/zhc5fqg

What changes in your lifetime - for the better or worse - came and went, in your view, without suitable lament or celebration?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 03:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Apparently, no one noticed when Kraft altered its macaroni & cheese recipe. See http://tinyurl.com/zhc5fqg

What changes in your lifetime - for the better or worse - came and went, in your view, without suitable lament or celebration?
    tylenol with cyanide...
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 03:47
    the number of sheets on a toilet roll - I can remember 300-sheet rolls, now it's hard going to find a 180-sheet roll. And the size has gone from 12x12 to 10.5x10. All without a single price reduction. Paper companies are really good at this - tissues have done it too.
  4. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 05:48
    Originally posted by FMF

It's impossible to get good cocaine nowadays. When I was a kid it was much stronger.
  5. Standard memberpawnpaw
    Please Pay Attention
    Lethabong
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 18:32
    My life almost ended when I found out chocolate slabs were reduced from 100gm to 80 and 90gm, and the price also stayed where it was. It shook my world...
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 19:00
    No more fly windows on cars.
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Mar '16 20:02
    i have always wished that the leather chastity belt would have caught on better...
    it was nearly foolproof, and, if you mink oiled it well, it would smell nice all day long...
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 02:45
    Originally posted by FMF

Everything changes. God's mercies are new every morning though. 😉
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 02:48
    Originally posted by josephw
    Everything changes. God's mercies are new every morning though. 😉
    Be that as it may, but to your way of thinking, what changes came and went without the regret or enthusiasm that you reckon they warranted?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 12:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    Be that as it may, but to your way of thinking, what changes came and went without the regret or enthusiasm that you reckon they warranted?
    You don't really want to know. 😉

But since you insist. The slow perpetual erosion of morality in the popular culture with great aplomb and celebration.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Mar '16 12:291 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    The slow perpetual erosion of morality in the popular culture with great aplomb and celebration.
    But is that really something that "nobody noticed"? Even you're saying it happened with great celebration. I refer you to the OP. 😉
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 12:35
    Originally posted by FMF

The "nobody noticed" is of course a hyperbole.

We can't really know. The correct thing to say would have been: "sales didn't budge". So the food engineers did a very good Job in recreating the recipe with different ingredients.

But of course the marketing guys will get all the bonus...
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 12:43
    Wow! I just checked my increased health care premiums.

Who saw that coming? 😲
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 12:47
    Originally posted by whodey
    Wow! I just checked my increased health care premiums.

Who saw that coming? 😲
    I remember your behaviour on the Debates Forum. If nothing has changed on that front, you are probably lying about your health care premiums having increased. 😀
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    I remember your behaviour on the Debates Forum. If nothing has changed on that front, you are probably lying about your health care premiums having increased. 😀
    As has your behavior never changed. You simply yell, "Liar, liar", and choose to assassinate ones character verses engaging in the debate at hand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree