1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 16:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    As has your behavior never changed. You simply yell, "Liar, liar", and choose to assassinate ones character verses engaging in the debate at hand.
    Oh, you were "engaging in the debate at hand" were you? Oh well. I wouldn't have said I thought you were probably lying if I didn't think it was so. Your admirers will no doubt think it was a terrible thing for me to say; others - who know about your chronic integrity-deficit - will know exactly what I meant. If you've changed, nobody noticed. 😉
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 17:021 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh, you were "engaging in the debate at hand" were you? Oh well. I wouldn't have said I thought you were probably lying if I didn't think it was so. Your admirers will no doubt think it was a terrible thing for me to say; others - who know about your chronic integrity-deficit - will know exactly what I meant. If you've changed, nobody noticed. 😉
    Well I guess being the source of all integrity and truthiness in the universe is something that has never changed for you FMF. It must be nice
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 17:28
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well I guess being the source of all integrity and truthiness in the universe is something that has never changed for you FMF. It must be nice
    I've never claimed to be any such "source" or said anything whatsoever about "the universe". I've simply said, based on what I know about your antics on the Debates Forum, having been a close up witness for years, that I imagine your comment about your health premiums is probably a facetious lie.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 18:281 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've never claimed to be any such "source" or said anything whatsoever about "the universe". I've simply said, based on what I know about your antics on the Debates Forum, having been a close up witness for years, that I imagine your comment about your health premiums is probably a facetious lie.
    You came on here pretending to be someone else and you accuse me of dishonest antics? Far out dude.

Hilarious.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 20:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    "What you know" about the Debates forum is dated. Why don't you go air your dislike of whodey there, instead of airing it here, where people can't be arsed to care? Exactly how long has it been since you showed your face in that forum? I guess you reckon the problem is that they don't drink your kool-aid like they do here. Either that or crap topics usually aren't tolerated very well over there. Here you can just stand on the corner passing out your "nuggets of wisdom" and what no one notices, or even cares about, is that all the while, your sneering of them never stops.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Mar '16 21:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "What you know" about the Debates forum is dated. Why don't you go air your dislike of whodey there, instead of airing it here, where people can't be arsed to care? Exactly how long has it been since you showed your face in that forum? I guess you reckon the problem is that they don't drink your kool-aid like they do here. Either that or crap topics usu ...[text shortened]... t no one notices, or even cares about, is that all the while, your sneering of them never stops.
    Pot, kettle .... looked in a mirror lately?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 00:25
    "What you know" about the Debates forum is dated. Why don't you go air your dislike of whodey there, instead of airing it here, where people can't be arsed to care?
    Because whodey made his claim about his supposedly larger health premiums here on this thread.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '16 00:401 edit
    Either that or crap topics usually aren't tolerated very well over there. Here you can just stand on the corner passing out your "nuggets of wisdom" and what no one notices, or even cares about, is that all the while, your sneering of them never stops.
    Has there been a General Forum thread topic [or topics] of mine that you didn't think was very good. Is that what you're getting at?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:323 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Have you?

It is usually considered a sign of courage to stand up against what one considers tyranny. Especially among seemingly overwhelming odds. Many follow him who really don't get his motivations and only see what he wants them to see. It's as if a person who only makes instruments of torture was being hailed as a master craftsman. I'm not disputing his ability, I'm disputing his goals. His actual goals, not what he tells everyone who will listen. I'm sure Jim Jones' kool-aid was delicious, too, but it wasn't actually a wellness elixir, was it?
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:41
    Have [b]you?

[/b]
    Have YOU ???
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:43
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Have [b]YOU ???[/b]
    And another FMF fan speaks.

Go on, identify yourselves. It would be helpful to see how many he's deluded.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 08:471 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    wow a cat fight, yee haw! 😵
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 09:081 edit
    It is [b]usually considered a sign of courage to stand up against what one considers tyranny. Especially among seemingly overwhelming odds. Many follow him who really don't get his motivations and only see what he wants them to see. It's as if a person who only makes instruments of torture was being hailed as a master craftsman. I'm not disputing his ability, I'm disputing his goals. His actual goals, not what he tells everyone who will listen. I'm sure Jim Jones' kool-aid was delicious, too, but it wasn't actually a wellness elixir, was it?

Until you start talking about the secret internment camps that I'm building for posters like you, you're not getting anywhere near what I'm really up to here.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '16 10:45
    And another FMF fan speaks.

Go on, identify yourselves. It would be helpful to see how many he's deluded.
    To be an FMF Flunkie must be the worst.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 03:15

Go on, identify yourselves. .
    5'10" Caucasian 180 lbs, scar on left hand, slight lisp when I walk.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree