Northern Ireland tomorrow

Northern Ireland tomorrow

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Dec 18

I’m visiting another part of her Majesty’s United Kingdom from tomorrow for a 48 hour inspection.

I’m going to check out this backstop-border thingy and see if I can come up with a solution. Apparently I have 40 billion to spend, so I feel confident I can muster up some pretty good Nissen huts, several miles of barbed wire, a few of those lifty-up roads barriers and a shed-load of machine guns for that kind of cash.

I’ll also pop in and meet up with one of my firms distributors; and if Trev33 isn’t ponsing around hugging trees and smooching improverished local girls somewhere in South America, I might get him to buy me a beer.

Moves
02 Dec 18

@divegeester said
I’m visiting another part of her Majesty’s United Kingdom from tomorrow for a 48 hour inspection.

I’m going to check out this backstop-border thingy and see if I can come up with a solution. Apparently I have 40 billion to spend, so I feel confident I can muster up some pretty good Nissen huts, several miles of barbed wire, a few of those lifty-up roads barriers and a ...[text shortened]... nd smooching improverished local girls somewhere in South America, I might get him to buy me a beer.
If it's anything like his moves in our game, 48 hours is nowhere near enough time...but good luck.

Moves
02 Dec 18
2 edits

@divegeester
Ha! I go for a classy ones 😉

I finish work tomorrow at 9 so if you're in Belfast I could manage a beer... But I think you should pay after voting leave, look at the mess you've made 😛

Moves
02 Dec 18

@trev33 said
@divegeester

I finish work tomorrow at 9 so if you're in Belfast I could manage a beer... But I think you should pay after voting leave, look at the mess you've made 😛
PM me your mob.
I’m in some hotel and may have to meet my boss but if not I’ll text.
I’ll buy the first!

Moves
03 Dec 18

@divegeester said
PM me your mob.
I’ll buy the first!
Sure you will and you can likely "write it off" too. 😲 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
Sure you will and you can likely "write it off" too. 😲 😉
Isn't that the best part! 😉

-VR

Moves
05 Dec 18

@divegeester said
PM me your mob.
I’ll buy the first!
Was the "connection" made?

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
08 Dec 18

@trev33 said
@divegeester

Damn guy, i could've made this maybe lol. wish i'd seen it.

Moves
08 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
Nah, Dive chickened out 😉 ... or had to meet his boss or something

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
09 Dec 18

@trev33 said
Nah, Dive chickened out 😉 ... or had to meet his boss or something
What a dick. lol. There's a tapas place in Victoria square that's divine 😉

Moves
09 Dec 18

@great-big-stees said
We were within a mile of each other but Trev was working late till 9pm and I couldn’t make it after then.

Moves
09 Dec 18

@huckleberryhound said
What a dick. lol. There's a tapas place in Victoria square that's divine 😉
😲