1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 17:071 edit
    @mudfinger said
    But that's not taxed is it? I pay $10 which includes taxes of 2 bucks/gram. Medicinal pays $8/gram.
    Where do you get your weed? What state or province?

-VR
  2. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 17:54
    @very-rusty said
    Where do you get your weed? What state or province?

-VR
    In Oregon VR.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 19:14
    @mudfinger said
    In Oregon VR.
    Explains why the Trumpster doesn't want it coming across the boarder, our crap may be better. 😉

-VR
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Oct '18 22:19
    @very-rusty said
    HOH....You know way more about the crap than I do I'll give you that. From what I been hearing here is it runs from 6.33 to 12.00 + depending on the kind. I was listening to a talk show as this is all they been talking about since it breaks a 100 year old prohibition on the crap. Some are saying they can get better quality stuff from their dealers they now have, and agree with you that over 12.00 is robbery!

-VR
    I’m willing to bet that I know a lot of things you don’t.
  5. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 06:00
    @very-rusty said
    HOH....You know way more about the crap than I do I'll give you that. From what I been hearing here is it runs from 6.33 to 12.00 + depending on the kind. I was listening to a talk show as this is all they been talking about since it breaks a 100 year old prohibition on the crap. Some are saying they can get better quality stuff from their dealers they now have, and agree with you that over 12.00 is robbery!

-VR
    VR it's fine to listen to talk radio. I love it too but you can find any channel that suits your sensibilities. So I always question what I hear. Don't let the host dictate your mindset. But be aware of the attitudes of all sides.
    From what I've observed here where I live, getting better quality product is a function of the industry. It is highly regulated and the legal requirements of labeling the product(s) ensures you just what the THC and CBD the product contains and the proper weight/price among other info.
    There will always be black market weed just as there is black market tobacco. Isn't it all about evading the taxes? You will never have the quality control of the industry's product v. black market weed and I've bought and smoked plenty of that illegal dirt weed to know that you pays the price and takes your chances. , Some of it is quality product but most of it is disappointing and the rest just scrap dirt-weed grown by some local-yokel.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 06:33
    @hand-of-hecate said
    Canada needs to carve out place for itself that isn’t based on weed. They need to invest in technology and manufacturing capability.
    manufacturing cannabis?

What a great idea!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 06:35
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I got my money on the guy with the sunrise/set pic for their avatar
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 11:36
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I'm willing to be that I know lots of tings you don't either sunshine! 😛

You smoke the crap so you should know all about it, unless of course you are taking what you hear as the Gospel! 😉

-VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 11:39
    @karoly-aczel said
    I got my money on the guy with the sunrise/set pic for their avatar
    LOL....The clown copied it from me, but that was funny as now we both have a sunset which puts your money on both of us, no losing that way! 😉

-VR
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 17:31
    @very-rusty said
    I'm willing to be that I know lots of tings you don't either sunshine! 😛

You smoke the crap so you should know all about it, unless of course you are taking what you hear as the Gospel! 😉

-VR
    You know two things, Jack and $&@! and Jack left town.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 17:42
    @hand-of-hecate said
    You know two things, Jack and $&@! and Jack left town.
    Explains why the cops were here asking about his whereabouts then. Can I have them contact you as you seem to be on top of his movements.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:11
    @mudfinger said
    VR it's fine to listen to talk radio. I love it too but you can find any channel that suits your sensibilities. So I always question what I hear. Don't let the host dictate your mindset. But be aware of the attitudes of all sides.
    From what I've observed here where I live, getting better quality product is a function of the industry. It is highly regulated and the legal r ...[text shortened]... product but most of it is disappointing and the rest just scrap dirt-weed grown by some local-yokel.
    Sounds like you don't have a good dealer! 😉

-VR
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 18:122 edits
    @great-big-stees said
    Explains why the cops were here asking about his whereabouts then. Can I have them contact you as you seem to be on top of his movements.
    If only he was half as smart as he thinks he is! 😉

Also you might try to make the lie look like the truth yourself!

You are going to ruin your good boy image! 😛

-VR
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Oct '18 22:11
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....The clown copied it from me, but that was funny as now we both have a sunset which puts your money on both of us, no losing that way! 😉

-VR
    😉
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 00:08
    Canadians are now confused about what a "Pot Luck" Dinner really means. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree