1. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 06:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    GBS did and I was (up to now) the only one to vote...
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 07:00
    Did you think the jumping across the bonnet of the car in Starsky and Hutch was cool?

-m.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 14:09
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Did you think the jumping across the bonnet of the car in Starsky and Hutch was cool?

-m.
    Not as cool as the jump from the wall and landing on his ass on the roof
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jun '13 16:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Was there a second shooter?
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 13:00
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Was there a second shooter?
    What? A threesome?
  6. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Jun '13 16:53
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    What? A threesome?
    sonhouse probably referred to the JFK murder...
  7. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Jul '13 14:271 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    sonhouse probably referred to the JFK murder...
    There is now a dedicated thread Thread 154297
  8. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 01:031 edit
    We used to have a way of voting for stuff on this site, but it hasn't been used for more than a year. It's still in the Site Map list.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 04:05
    Originally posted by Kewpie

We used to have a way of voting for stuff on this site, but it hasn't been used for more than a year. It's still in the Site Map list.
    Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/vote/index.php
  10. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 08:06
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Site map
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 08:07
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May.

Not disabled, just no active votes right now.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 10:40

Jumping to conclusions again, Bobby? Maybe it's your brain that's been disabled.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 17:273 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

Jumping to conclusions again, Bobby? Maybe it's your brain that's been disabled.
    "Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable [or used/active] since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May." (23 Jul '13 23:05)

Admittedly, a series containing [or active since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May] would have been preferable. The same day, yesterday morning, Russ replied to my question in the Help Forum: "Looks like something went missing back in the May update..." Within an hour he restored private club admin access to the "Create a Forum" option.

These events may still have been on my mind approximately twelve hours later on when I replied. It's a credit to RHP and an extraordinary benefit to its members that when things go bump at night, they're generally fixed by morning. (gb)
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 18:17
    "Apparently disabled and/or for some other reason unavailable [or used/active] since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May." (23 Jul '13 23:05)

Admittedly, a series containing [or active since the major site format upgrades two months ago in May] would have been preferable. The same day, yesterday morning, Russ replied to my question i ...[text shortened]... members that when things go bump at night, they're generally fixed by morning.[/i] (gb)
    Why is it so hard for you to say "I was wrong"?
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 Jul '13 19:07
    Originally posted by HandyAndy

Why is it so hard for you to say "I was wrong"?
    Well, HandyAndy, you've finally nailed gb to the Twelve Year Olde RHP Tree for all to see. Bloke was, in fact, dead wrong twice in his life and almost wrong (savor it, again) once. His thimble sized brain got confused about girls not being as much fun as boys while in 6th grade; and about chess being an okay game to play inside the house on rainy days (it's the world's greatest board game challenge, anywhere at any time); and almost wrong to ever doubt that Santa Claus is real. (gb)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree