This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 02:05
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Yes, we have that one as well. Between the two, I prefer Scrabble, while my wife prefers Upwords. They're both good, though. Box is all tattered now.
    My Mother kept copious records of final scores in games with family and friends.
    Think my nephew, Jon, once reached an unthinkable 410-425; hers ususally came
    in 325-340 and was an avid reader to her very last year. Box is all tattered now.
  3. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 11:04
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    This guy I know once cooked and ate a young Thai boy he met online. He was prepared in a delicate coconut curry sauce and served over jasmine rice with a smokey pinot gris and a peach sorbet for desert.

The point being, online dating dramatically raises your chances of being someone's dinner rather than going to dinner with them. There are 25 to ...[text shortened]... llers in the US and a host of football player rapists. Have fun with that online dating scene.
    There is no such thing as a smokey pinot gris. There are some smokey little Thai boys out there though.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Mar '13 12:57
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    There is no such thing as a smokey pinot gris. There are some smokey little Thai boys out there though.
    Next time you take the dogs to the vet make an appointment for yourself too...you are a sick puppy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree