One thing you would do differently

One thing you would do differently

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
117d

@a-unique-nickname said
Your posting often suggests more misandrist than feminist.
Whatever.

Moves
117d

@suzianne said
Whatever.
Exactly.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@fmf said
Very Rusty has been riffing in this particular way... a kind of vaguely misogynistic femme fatale riff... repeatedly over quite a long period of time. I find it curious that Suzianne goes along with it and doesn't just give it short shrift, no ifs or buts.
fmf, Do you have a problem? talk directly to me if you do. I'd be happy to banter with you, providing you understand and use the quote properly without leaving out words in the quote. 😛 🙂

Have A Great Day!!! 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@fmf said
No. "You" refers to Suzianne. It is Very Rusty who has repeatedly been suggesting that the reason divegeester disagrees with her [i.e. Suzianne, who I refer to as "you" when I address her] is merely that he has some sort of sexual interest in her. No mistake. What I said was very precise.
fmf, I said geester has a crush on her. How could that possibly be demeaning in any way. Not her fault or mine that he has a hard crush on her. Are you Jealous??? 😛 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@fmf said
Very Rusty can say these vaguely demeaning things if he wants to. I am just a bit surprised that Suzianne has gone along with it on a few occasions.
fmf, Now take NOTE: Very Rusty would never say anything that was demeaning to suzianne, GOT IT???? 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d
1 edit

@Very-Rusty

fmf, Cat seems to have your fingers now!!! 😛

There once was a wussy, what was his name? 🙂

Ahhh...of course Alert guy!!! 😛

-VR

Moves
117d

@a-unique-nickname said
Your posting often suggests more misandrist than feminist.
Suzianne is the worst type of feminist; she will allow Very Rusty to demean her gender and intellect by suggesting that my only interest in her is because of her sex.

It is astonishing that she not only tolerates it, but she acquiesces to his retarded, jejune nonsense.

Moves
117d

@suzianne said
Rusty's brand of banter doesn't sharpen my spear. It's your histrionic attempts to deligitimize me that do that. Adults know how to pick their battles (well, some do).
But you allow him to piss up your leg because it suits your partisan purpose.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@divegeester said
But you allow him to piss up your leg because it suits your partisan purpose.
Hey Geester, do everyone a favor and stop crying. You can be such a whiner! 😛 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@divegeester said
Suzianne is the worst type of feminist; she will allow Very Rusty to demean her gender and intellect by suggesting that my only interest in her is because of her sex.

It is astonishing that she not only tolerates it, but she acquiesces to his retarded, jejune nonsense.
Do you ever think before you type gooster? 😛 🙂

-VR

Moves
117d
1 edit

Jeezus

Edit; ghost of a duke, you allowed this cretinous moron into your club after years of bullying him … WHY?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Jeezus
May he watch over you gooster and keep you safe!!! 🙂 😛

Perhaps someday you will learn how to spell his name and have some respect. 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Jeezus

Edit; ghost of a duke, you allowed this cretinous moron into your club after years of bullying him … WHY?
Gooster, once again you are mistaken, he gave a shot and I gave one back, then we came to a Gentleman's agreement, don't sulk about it. Be Happy!!! 🙂

Just in case I am the cretinous (spelled wrong) moron you're talking about. As you and your TWIN seem to have an issue talking directly to me!!! 🙂

-VR

F

Moves
117d

@suzianne said
Said the man, who cannot understand feminism of any stripe.
You make this claim simply because I am unimpressed by your character and behaviour?

Moves
117d

@divegeester said
Jeezus

We are Borg.