One thing you would do differently

One thing you would do differently

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@fmf said
You make this claim simply because I am unimpressed by your character and behaviour?
fmf, That is a two way street, many of us are unimpressed by your character and behavior. TRUE STORY!!!

-VR

F

Moves
117d

@suzianne said
Getting the hem of your skirt wet over this is an issue for you -- and your band of acolytes.
"Getting the hem of [my] skirt wet"?

Are you likening me to a woman?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@fmf said

So we have a king with a phony crown, what else may be phony about this false King? 🙂 😛

-VR

Moves
117d

@fmf said

If I told you to 'keep your wig on' would I be accused of likening you to Yul Brynner?

F

Moves
117d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If I told you to 'keep your wig on' would I be accused of likening you to Yul Brynner?
It's interesting that Suzianne, in trying to land a blow with her banter, resorted to the notion that my wearing an article of women's clothing would allude to my supposed weakness.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@fmf said
It's interesting that Suzianne, in trying to land a blow with her banter, resorted to the notion that my wearing an article of women's clothing would allude to my supposed weakness.
It is all good fmf, we've all known for years that you're a weak man, but we love you just the same. 🙂 😛

-VR

F

Moves
117d

@a-unique-nickname said
Your posting often suggests more misandrist than feminist.
You may have hit upon something here.

Moves
117d

@fmf said
You may have hit upon something here.
You're milking a gnat.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
117d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
We are Borg.
The Borg are an alien group that appear as recurring antagonists in the Star Trek fictional universe. The Borg are cybernetic organisms who forcibly transform individual beings into drones.

Wiki

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
117d

@the-gravedigger said
The Borg are an alien group that appear as recurring antagonists in the Star Trek fictional universe. The Borg are cybernetic organisms who forcibly transform individual beings into drones.

Wiki
I see you watch sci fi movies too!! 🙂

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
117d

@very-rusty said
I see you watch sci fi movies too!! 🙂

-VR
Love them.

F

Moves
117d
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said

Wiki
I have often thought of myself as a Star Trek figure here on these forums. But not the latter-day series. I see myself in a skirt like Lieutenant Uhura, Janice Rand, or Nurse Chapel... the skirt signifying weakness, ain't that so, Suzianne?

F

Moves
117d

@the-gravedigger said
Love them.
I recommend The Expanse to you.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
117d

@fmf said
I have often thought of myself as a Star Trek figure here on these forums. But not the latter-day series. I see myself in a skirt like Lieutenant Uhura, Janice Rand, or Nurse Chapel... the skirt signifying weakness, ain't that so, Suzianne?
Suzianne is more Nurse Ratched.

F

Moves
117d

@the-gravedigger said
Suzianne is more Nurse Ratched.
That would make me Charlie Cheswick.