One thing you would do differently

One thing you would do differently

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
120d
1 edit

@divegeester said
See my reply to Torunn two posts above .
See my post above.

Edit:

Why?

David said, 'I have never cheated on any of my women. well not to their knowledge.'

Suzianne's reply, 'They know more than you think, and they either put up with it or just let it go.'

I don't think this is rocket science to decipher. If Suzianne is right and they know more than David thinks, then clearly they have decided to either put up with it or let it go (otherwise they would be out the door). - What has feminism got to do with it? It's a valid observation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
See my post above.
See my post above your post.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
See my post above.

Edit:

Why?

David said, 'I have never cheated on any of my women. well not to their knowledge.'

Suzianne's reply, 'They know more than you think, and they either put up with it or just let it go.'

I don't think this is rocket science to decipher. If Suzianne is right and they know more than David thinks, then clearly they have decided ...[text shortened]... erwise they would be out the door). - What has feminism got to do with it? It's a valid observation.
See my post several posts above.

Moves
120d
1 edit

@divegeester said
In what way do we differ?

[A reminder of my position here:
It seems an odd generalisation for female to assert that women will tolerate sexual infidelity. The assertion seems odder combing from a professed feminist.]
This is a blatant misrepresentation of what Suzianne wrote.

If she is right and they know more than David thinks, then clearly they have decided to either put up with it or let it go (otherwise they would be out the door). It is a valid observation and has nothing to do with feminism.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d
1 edit

@torunn said
Yes, I can't see the direct connection with infidelity. We differ in views, Dive, nothing odd about that.
Are you going to allow Ghost of a Dukes usual performative countermeasures to deny you the opportunity to discuss this?

Moves
120d

@divegeester said
Are you going to allow Ghost of a Dukes usual performative countermeasures to deny you the opportunity to discuss this?
I think this has burst your bubble:

If she is right and they know more than David thinks, then clearly they have decided to either put up with it or let it go (otherwise they would be out the door). It is a valid observation and has nothing to do with feminism.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This is a blatant misrepresentation of what Suzianne wrote.
I don’t think it is, but I look forward to Suzianne’s usual swathe of scorn and victimhood to follow in the wake of you trawling the channel once again.

Moves
120d

@divegeester said
I don’t think it is, but I look forward to Suzianne’s usual swathe of scorn and victimhood to follow in the wake of you trawling the channel once again.
I'm a little embarrassed for you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think this has burst your bubble:

Let’s see what Suzianne has to say about it.

To be fair she could take a dump on your office desk and you’d call it an ornament.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm a little embarrassed for you.
Yeah yeah heard it all before pink cheeks.

Moves
120d

@divegeester said
Let’s see what Suzianne has to say about it.

To be fair she could take a dump on your office desk and you’d call it an ornament.
All that has occurred in this exchange is you misunderstanding a post and then getting all bent out of shape when auto mod flags one of your posts.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@ponderable said
What I got from about 1 minute reading:

Claim : I cheated, but she didn't know.

Answer1: men *eyeroll* translation: How can you possibly know?

Answer2 (professed feminist): They did know, but chose to ignore

Some would expect a feminist not to put up with demeaing behaviour.

Some would expect a person to make personal choices apüart from dogmatic convictions.
You’ve gone quiet…

You gonna back away from this pretty good assessment you made a couple of pages back now that Ghost has chipped in?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
All that has occurred in this exchange is you misunderstanding a post and then getting all bent out of shape when auto mod flags one of your posts.
So Ponderable got it wrong too?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
120d

@torunn said
Yes, I can't see the direct connection with infidelity. We differ in views, Dive, nothing odd about that.
Torunn, which views is it you feel we differ on?

Moves
120d

@suzianne said
They know more than you think, and they either put up with it or just let it go.
Agreed. If they do indeed know more than he thinks, then clearly they have decided to accept it, or else would be long gone. (Unless secretly planning some kind of revenge).