1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 16:46
    Originally I thought I wasn't very bright but then I went out one night and I shone. See, working in the nuclear industry can be an enlightening profession.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 19:41
    I thought that I had an original thought once. It turned out to be derivative. Odd, that, thought I at the time, as I have little facility with calculus. Rene Descartes would have been proud of me. I thought, or so I thought.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 00:59
    Originally posted by coquette
    I thought that I had an original thought once. It turned out to be derivative. Odd, that, thought I at the time, as I have little facility with calculus. Rene Descartes would have been proud of me. I thought, or so I thought.
    Seems to me you think waaaaay too much.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 01:45
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Seems to me you think waaaaay too much.
    wot?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 04:05
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Yes, drewnogal. An "Original Thought" for me as a Red Hot Pawn Subscriber since July, 2007, is to finally let my Subscription expire in early January, 2016..
    I let my subscription expire a couple of years ago after many years of being a subscriber. People let their subscriptions expire all the time. It is not an original thought, Grampy Bobby. Now, if you were to start a thread where you invited people to plead with you not to let your subscription expire, that would have been an original thought if it weren't for the fact I have suggested it to you here. 😉
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 04:07
    I for one give a sweet damn when my good friends here disappear in the dead of night as did @DanTriola and @Mathurine, respectively "728" and "1,556 Days" ago and as long as I'm still able to access the internet always will. -Bob
    You don't need to "disappear". You can still play chess and post on forums even if your subscription expires.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 04:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    You don't need to "disappear". You can still play chess and post on forums even if your subscription expires.
    I had an original thought about gravitational lenses not in any published form I knew of. The study of gravitational lensing by our own sun. I did quite a bit of work on that theme. It impressed my son in law who has a Phd in statistical physics🙂
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 04:39
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I had an original thought about gravitational lenses not in any published form I knew of. The study of gravitational lensing by our own sun. I did quite a bit of work on that theme. It impressed my son in law who has a Phd in statistical physics🙂
    Ah now, hang on a minute. When exactly did you have this thought?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 06:20
    [b]"who cares anyway" ~lemondrop

@lemondrop, I for one give a sweet damn when my good friends here disappear in the dead of night as did @DanTriola and @Mathurine,
    respectively "728" and "1,556 Days" ago and as long as I'm still able to access the internet always will. -Bob[/b]
    What has this got to do with letting your subscription lapse?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 06:43
    Me and my college band once wrote a song completely influenced by Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Relax" before we realized we'd heard it.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 07:331 edit
    "who cares anyway" ~lemondrop

@lemondrop, I for one give a sweet damn when my good friends here disappear in the dead of night as did @DanTriola and @Mathurine,
    respectively "728" and "1,556 Days" ago and as long as I'm still able to access the internet always will. -Bob
    @Coronel "613 Days"; @heinzkat "2,120 Days";@Kings-and-Pawns "1,289 Days" and @MtDewd "896 Days"
    were also good friends and excellent chess opponents. I still think of them often...
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 07:48
    @Coronel "613 Days"; @heinzkat "2,120 Days";@Kings-and-Pawns "1,289 Days" and @MtDewd "896 Days" were also good friends and excellent chess opponents. I still think of them often...
    What does this have to do with "Original Thoughts"?
  13. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 08:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 12:19
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Not the least relevant to your thread's topic "Original Thoughts", drewnogal,
    yet relevant to lemondrop's callous indifference toward other people:

Originally posted by lemondrop (Page 1)
    "it seems to be some sort of badge of honor to inform everyone that there letting their subscription expire
    just go
    who cares anyway

edit: I just realized that letting your sub expire doesn't mean you will go away
    sorry about that but still, who cares"
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 12:53
    Not the least relevant to your thread's topic "Original Thoughts", drewnogal,
    yet relevant to lemondrop's callous indifference toward other people:
    You deem yourself called upon to focus on the real or imagined shortcoming and fault of lemondrop? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree