Our Mother Tongue

Our Mother Tongue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by Wycombe Al
i don't agree with what is happening.

what rule would you introduce?
I'm not sure there HAS to be a 'rule' against this.

Surely the site admins should reserve the right to rescind service for any reason they want. That would include, but not be limited to, crybabies gaming the system to make a joke out of it. Also, I would think "using the service for any use other than it was originally intended" would be a good reason for bouncing people, as well.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
If a participant in a clan match consciously provides a decisive advantage to an opponent in any way, in the judgment of the administrator, said participant will be given a warning for a first offense and/or a lifetime ban for a second offense.
I certainly think intention should be a factor here. Someone throwing a couple of games just before they go on a long holiday probably shouldn't be held to the same standard as someone who is purposefully trying to make a mockery out of the entire clan system and hurt the site owner's revenue, just because they aren't getting their way, or because they can't beat another team no matter what they do. This is where discretion of the admins should come into play. I guess this would include not utilizing mods who buy into every sob story some opportunists feed them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
No, but they could deal with complaints. As it is now they get the complaints but lack rules to make things right.
But it should still be up to them what behavior they condone on their own site. They shouldn't need a 'rule' to ban someone for ruining their site. That's ridiculous.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Your draconian solution is erroneous in principle and unworkable in practice, why? because it rests not on an objectivity but a subjective estimation of what constitutes not only an advantage but is solely at the discretion of an administrator. This means that the accused cannot confront his accuser and it leaves too much room for human error and bias. Epic fail of a suggestion.
Seems to me that if you don't like it, it can't be all bad.

But then again, you gave up the right to give your opinion when you decided to game the system.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

first you establish that he has cheated, then you ascertain to what extent and why and then you administer the law. Its not an arbitrary process Andrew.
The site owners clearly should retain the right to refuse service to ANYone, at ANY time, for ANY reason.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

Then may I suggest you think more deeply about a solution to sandbagging, throwing games prematurely etc You could put metallica out of business and save us the bother😡
Metallica aren't the ones ruining the site, robbie. That would be you and your merry men.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

Tee hee, we outta sight already Randolph , we like a chess explosion man! Why we condescend to talk to looser is a testimony to our greatness. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Being poor losers doesn't make one great.

greatest site

or just a tribute

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I certainly think intention should be a factor here. Someone throwing a couple of games just before they go on a long holiday probably shouldn't be held to the same standard as someone who is purposefully trying to make a mockery out of the entire clan system and hurt the site owner's revenue, just because they aren't getting their way, or because they can ...[text shortened]... this would include not utilizing mods who buy into every sob story some opportunists feed them.
i agree admins should be more in control, it seems the mod system no longer works

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16

Seems to me that if you don't like it, it can't be all bad.

But then again, you gave up the right to give your opinion when you decided to game the system.
wow how to miss the content completely.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16
1 edit

Being poor losers doesn't make one great.
I'll need to take your word for it, where are you? page 5 or something ridiculous like that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

I'll need to take your word for it, where are you? page 5 or something ridiculous like that?
According to you, everyone not in #1 position is a loser, but the poorest loser is the one in the #1 position. The only reason you are #1 is because you are a poor sport and a poor loser with delusions of grandeur and so you decided to use your buddies, not to mention dozens of RHP sunscribers, to artificially engineer your rating to become #1. You're just sick, sad and pathetic, and you should be banned for your crimes against the paying members of RHP.

Is that enough 'content' for you?

rc

Moves
07 Jun 16

According to you, everyone not in #1 position is a loser, but the poorest loser is the one in the #1 position. The only reason you are #1 is because you are a poor sport and a poor loser with delusions of grandeur and so you decided to use your buddies, not to mention dozens of RHP sunscribers, to artificially engineer your rating to become #1. You're jus ...[text shortened]... e banned for your crimes against the paying members of RHP.

Is that enough 'content' for you?
Tee hee, more hysterical arm waving and vile insinuations.

I know you dont really do facts, but here are some for you. The breaking bad clan have played hundreds of challenges, they have nine pages of ongoing challenges. They have issued some clans with challenges more than three times the number of challenges they have made with the Easy Riders. Now if we are to believe your contentless drivel they must be colluding with lots of other clans as well, none of which you seem willing or able to mention. Why is that? shall we tell the forum? because you are a spiteful contorted chunterer that has made it your aim to attempt to vilify The Easy riders and their illustrious leader for no other reason than they are more successful than you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jun 16

Tee hee, more hysterical arm waving and vile insinuations.

I know you dont really do facts, but here are some for you. The breaking bad clan have played hundreds of challenges, they have nine pages of ongoing challenges. They have issued some clans with challenges more than three times the number of challenges they have made with the Easy Riders ...[text shortened]... riders and their illustrious leader for no other reason than they are more successful than you.
You are the master of the non sequitur.

What did you say earlier? Oh yeah: "wow how to miss the content completely".

rc

Moves
07 Jun 16

You are the master of the non sequitur.

What did you say earlier? Oh yeah: "wow how to miss the content completely".
it follows and you know it!

Read a book!

Moves
07 Jun 16

we da bomb!
No, gangsta, you da cheat!