Our Mother Tongue

Our Mother Tongue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
first you establish that he has cheated, then you ascertain to what extent and why and then you administer the law. Its not an arbitrary process Andrew.
[1] You don't deny that you are accused ~ rightly or wrongly ~ of cheating. In so far as you are aware, are all clan leaders accused of cheating for similar reasons and to the same degree as you? [2] Assuming what you say is true [about not being a cheat because what you do is within the rules], do you believe that it would be a good idea - and beneficial for the clans system - for there to be rules introduced to make what you are doing no longer possible?

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[1] You don't deny that you are accused ~ rightly or wrongly ~ of cheating. In so far as you are aware, are all clan leaders accused of cheating for similar reasons and to the same degree as you? [2] Assuming what you say is true [about not being a cheat because what you do is within the rules], do you believe that it would be a good idea - and beneficial for the clans system - for there to be rules introduced to make what you are doing no longer possible?
Oh dear another innuendo based troll interrogation, now where have i seen that before? Oh yes, projected and assumed values. Would not touch it with all the barge poles in the whole world all welded together to form one massive barge pole. Sigh . . . .such a crashing bore! 😵

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
I actually detailed how Da Easy Riders became so awesome,

1. Just cause to uproot tranny and oppression.
2. Good Karma
3. Devilishly handsome players
4. Skilled leader that has what it takes
5. A non judgemental approach to clan challenges
6. No sandbaggers and sandbagging allowed

Just want rules would you have the site administration introduce to curtail this approach?

F

Moves
06 Jun 16

Oh dear another innuendo based troll interrogation, now where have i seen that before? Oh yes, projected and assumed values. Would not touch it with all the barge poles in the whole world all welded together to form one massive barge pole. Sigh . . . .such a crashing bore! 😵
On the contrary, they are completely fair and straightforward questions carefully worded so as not to be "loaded" or even seen as being "loaded".

What they do require from you, however, is some integrity in your answers, which is probably why you have reacted with a clutch of your go-to deflection word strings.

Read the two questions again robbie: there are no "projected and assumed values". Instead, there is an opportunity for you to address the predicament you are in with some honesty.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
On the contrary, they are completely fair and straightforward questions carefully worded so as not to be "loaded" or even seen as being "loaded".

What they do require from you, however, is some integrity in your answers, which is probably why you have reacted with a clutch of your go-to deflection word strings.

Read the two questions again robbie: there ...[text shortened]... nstead, there is an opportunity for you to address the predicament you are in with some honesty.
nonsense, innuendo based assumptions, you even use the term, 'assuming', so 'dont geeze nane eh yer wash!'

F

Moves
06 Jun 16

I actually detailed how Da Easy Riders became so awesome,

2. Good Karma
3. Devilishly handsome players
4. Skilled leader that has what it takes
5. A non judgemental approach to clan challenges
6. No sandbaggers and sandbagging allowed

Just want rules would you have the site administration introduce to curtail this approach?
My two questions on the previous page are genuine and not an attempt by me to partake in banter.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
My two questions on the previous page are genuine and not an attempt by me to partake in banter.
Not touching them for reasons already stated despite your assurances.

F

Moves
06 Jun 16

nonsense, innuendo based assumptions, you even use the term, 'assuming', so 'dont geeze nane eh yer wash!'
Read them again. They are fair questions relating to the controversy surrounding your behaviour without making any accusations, by way of innuendo or otherwise. They are opportunities to demonstrate your integrity with regard to the issues. Read them carefully.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16

Originally posted by FMF
Read them again. They are fair questions relating to the controversy surrounding your behaviour without making any accusations, by way of innuendo or otherwise. They are opportunities to demonstrate your integrity with regard to the issues. Read them carefully.
tee hee , its like the spider inviting the fly to come in for a cup of tea.

F

Moves
06 Jun 16

Not touching them for reasons already stated despite your assurances.
I realize you're are just trying to be funny, but the questions are a chance for you to establish the degree to which honesty is underpinning the way you choose to conduct yourself. Deflecting with silly banter is a missed opportunity for you.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I realize you're are just trying to be funny, but the questions are a chance for you to establish the degree to which honesty is underpinning the way you choose to conduct yourself. Deflecting with silly banter is a missed opportunity for you.
How very generous of you to present me with such a once in a lifetime opportunity! Sorry old bean you will need to look for lunch elsewhere, this fly needs to go to work.

F

Moves
06 Jun 16

tee hee , its like the spider inviting the fly to come in for a cup of tea.
I think the web is of your own making, robbie. And "the spider" is the part of your conscience that realizes acting the fool can't absolve you of your responsibility for your actions and words.

rc

Moves
06 Jun 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I think the web is of your own making, robbie. And "the spider" is the part of your conscience that realizes acting the fool can't absolve you of your responsibility for your actions and words.
Oh I can assure you old bean that my conscious is unperturbed and that I and my clan reside safe in valour's glory!

F

Moves
06 Jun 16

Oh I can assure you old bean that my conscious is unperturbed and that I and my clan reside safe in valour's glory!
If that were true, you'd have been untroubled by my questions and would have been keen to answer them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Jun 16

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that the word you meant must be 'tyranny'.

Although I'm struggling to imagine what that has to do with chess.