1. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    29 May '16 01:20
    Hey Robbie! - you do have to laugh at the acrimony in these forums!
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '16 02:26
    reverential awe
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 May '16 02:55
    Serendipity
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 03:00
    Originally posted by ptobler
    No acrimony, just truth. 🙂
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '16 04:09
    angst and ennui
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 08:421 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    No acrimony, just truth. 🙂
    Blether - Scots

Blether and blather are Old Norse in origin. They are connected with the Old Norse word blathra meaning nonsense or to speak indistinctly or inarticulately. An alternative form of blather is blither, most commonly found as blithering, as in a blithering idiot.

Blether has brought to us a word which, to me, is rather unattractive, but then it has rather an unattractive meaning. The word is bletherskite, with the alternative forms bletherinskite, bletheranskite and bletherumskite, and it is an insulting term used to refer to a person who talks a lot of nonsense.

The origin of the skite element is uncertain, although it has been suggested that this is derived from skate the fish. Apparently skate was once used as an insult and, certainly we still have the non-flattering term cheapskate.

http://caledonianmercury.com/2012/08/22/useful-scots-word-blether/0035026
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 08:44
    Originally posted by ptobler
    😀
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 May '16 10:261 edit
    "Lake Chaubunagungamaug, also known as Webster Lake, is a lake in the town of Webster, Massachusetts, United States.
    It is located near the Connecticut border and has a surface area of 1,442 acres." Wikipedia

YouTube
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 19:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I see, so you have nothing to proffer but some vague reference to some clan members who are also nameless. Do you know what thats called Randers? More bull than a herd of Texan longhorns. Where is your evidence Randolph? Cite one clan member of any clan who has called me a sandbagger.
    shortcircuit
    mghrn55
    Suzianne
    my2sons
    Startreader
    Very Rusty
    Wycombe Al
    carystover
    radioactive69
    Steve45
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 20:424 edits
    shortcircuit
    mghrn55
    Suzianne
    my2sons
    Startreader
    Very Rusty
    Wycombe Al
    carystover
    radioactive69
    Steve45
    Ummm I dont know how to tell you this so that you will be able to grasp it, but emmmm, none of these have termed me a sandbagger or produced evidence that I have engaged in sandbagging, soooooo please produce evidence for your assertion or retract it and issue an apology Randolph Gandolph
  11. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:09
    Ummm I dont know how to tell you this so that you will be able to grasp it, but emmmm, none of these have termed me a sandbagger or produced evidence that I have engaged in sandbagging, soooooo please produce evidence for your assertion or retract it and issue an apology Randolph Gandolph
    Each of them considers you a cheat, a fraud, a swindler and a sandbagger. Can you grasp that?.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:112 edits
    Each of them considers you a cheat, a fraud, a swindler and a sandbagger. Can you grasp that?.
    Ok we shall try again, where is your evidence that any of them have termed me a sandbagger, you have so far failed to produce a single iota despite being asked more than three times, why is it Randolph, did you make it up? Is that why its difficult for you to produce it? what does that make you Randolph, a fraud, a liar, a charlatan, a boofhead, a windbag, someone that believes their own propaganda? someone that cannot substantiate the claims they make? Man its not going to end well for you Randolph.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:16
    Ok we shall try again, where is your evidence that any of them have termed me a sandbagger, you have so far failed to produce a single iota despite being asked more than three times, why is it Randolph, did you make it up? Is that why its difficult for you to produce it?
    Do you agree that they consider you a cheat and a fraud?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:19
    Do you agree that they consider you a cheat and a fraud?
    I have no idea what they think, where have they termed me a sandbagger Randolph, you said it, make with the evidence or retract the assertion and issue an apology.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    29 May '16 21:28
    I have no idea what they think, where have they termed me a sandbagger Randolph, you said it, make with the evidence or retract the assertion and issue an apology.
    Let's try again:

Are you aware that they consider you a cheat and a fraud?

Are you aware that they believe you are abusing clan practices and rigging clan matches to your advantage?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree