Our Mother Tongue

Our Mother Tongue

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Do your clan opponents consider you a cheater? Yes or no.
you have claimed and here it is again that i have admitted cheating. Hear is your text.

'As an admitted cheater' - Randolph Gandoplh

where have i admitted being a cheat as you have claimed Randolph?

rc

Moves
30 May 16
2 edits

Do your clan opponents consider you a cheater? Yes or no.
Did Red badger consider you to be a tool, yes or no? Does that actually make you a tool Randolph?

Read a book!

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Did Red badger consider you to be a tool, yes or no? Does that actually make you a tool Randolph?
Is redbadger your role model? That explains a lot.

rc

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

Is redbadger your role model? That explains a lot.
Perhaps but it does not explain why you make stuff up about other people or have a poor grasp of logic.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
30 May 16

Well, this escalated quickly.

rc

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by Andrew Kern
Well, this escalated quickly.
Yes but sadly Randolph seems to be floundering.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 May 16

candor

honesty

loyalty

Moves
30 May 16

More resources here Thread 59394

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
More resources here Thread 59394
Corrected.

More resources here Thread 159394

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
30 May 16

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Our Mother Tongue

Words I appreciate include modicum, reverential awe and whimsy...

Yours?[/b]
Kutterschaufel und Kehrwisch

for Starters

Read a book!

Moves
30 May 16

Yes but sadly Randolph seems to be floundering.
Flounder over to the Clans Forum and count the "endorsements" from the other players,

Many of them believe you are cheating and colluding to rig games. Why would they lie?

rc

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

Flounder over to the Clans Forum and count the "endorsements" from the other players,

Many of them believe you are cheating and colluding to rig games. Why would they lie?
Lets take your post apart piece by piece, shall we.

'Many of them believe' - logical fallacy number one. A rather transparent argumentum ad populum (appeal to the people), many people believe it therefore it is true, for example, eight out of ten cats prefer kittikat, its therefore the best catfood, or ten thousand Elvis fans cannot be wrong proving that Elvis is the greatest!

cheating - despite being asked countless times none of those whom you cite can produce the rule that has allegedly been broken. Logically if there are no rules broken we are free to ask in what sense can it be construed as cheating. Perhaps you can tell us but I somehow doubt it.

colluding - allegations of collusion abound but once again there is no site rule against collusion in clan matches. One is therefore free to ask, that being the case then what rules are they adhering to so that they are outraged? is it some fantasy rule that they have fabricated in their own minds? As a fantasy merchant yourself you will no doubt be able to resonate with some fantasy rule.

why would they lie - contains assumed values, that they are lying and seeks to present a false dilemma in that it fails to make room for other possibilities, for example, that they are delusional and believe nothing but their own propaganda.

Moves
30 May 16
2 edits

Lets take your post apart piece by piece, shall we.

'Many of them believe' - logical fallacy number one. A rather transparent argumentum ad populum (appeal to the people), many people believe it therefore it is true, for example, eight out of ten cats prefer kittikat, its therefore the best catfood, or ten thousand Elvis fans cannot be wrong provi ...[text shortened]... ssibilities, for example, that they are delusional and believe nothing but their own propaganda.
I don't care whether or not you are dishonest in your chess dealings here at RHP.

What I do find interesting however, is that wherever you go here, you seem to have a poor reputation for a lack of integrity, one way or another.

rc

Moves
30 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I don't care whether or not you are dishonest in your chess dealings here at RHP.

What I do find interesting however, is that wherever you go here, you seem to have a poor reputation for a lack of integrity, one way or another.
Yes indeed its always disappointing to see the Pharisee in you rise to the surface for even the Christ himself was subject to vile insinuations (not of course that I am comparing myself to Jesus) 'The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' I can see you now geester, standing there, finger pointing. moralizing over, 'that Jesus', 'a friend of tax collectors and sinners', has he no integrity? The shame of it!

Moves
30 May 16

Yes indeed its always disappointing to see the Pharisee in you rise to the surface for even the Christ himself was subject to vile insinuations (not of course that I am comparing myself to Jesus) 'The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' I can see you now geest ...[text shortened]... r, 'that Jesus', 'a friend of tax collectors and sinners', has he no integrity? The shame of it!
Are you once again comparing your self-inflicted RHP ignominy to the sufferings of Christ?