1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 13:49
    @suzianne said
    Oooooooooh, so edgy.

🙄
    Here’s an edgy suggestion for you, “Tis better to have love and lust, Than to let our apparatus rust.” Let’s blow the rust out of the gears and come crush some puss my Amazon Queen.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 14:06
    @mike69 said
    I would have to say you would have to put an equally good black belt against them to truly test that person. The individual, their talent, abilities, along with mental strength and mindset on either side goes a long way. A brown belt to me is like a chess player between 1300-1400.
    Are you into Martial Arts?

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Mar '23 14:08
    @fmf said
    It triggered a premature ejaculation about his "street fighter" past. I imagine it blew over his keyboard rather than over his head.
    I boxed before I ever got involved in street fights Mr.-know-it-all!!! 😛 🙂

I heard you were in Martial Arts. What belt and what Martial Art if true? 🙂

-VR
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '23 00:511 edit
    @fmf said
    Latest: you're safe if you are 7 km from the peak.
    This safety zone thing is still in force and the volcano continues to emit some ash and steam but it's not the talk of the town so much now. Just regular everyday active volcano goings on.
  5. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    19 Mar '23 03:011 edit
    @fmf said
    This safety zone thing is still in force and the volcano continues to emit some ash and steam but it's not the talk of the town so much now. Just regular everyday active volcano goings on.
    Mt St Helens erupted and wiped out the largest population of sasquatch in North America. So don't let this happen to the orang pendek. Go out and save your forest cryptid.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '23 03:41
    @gambrel said
    Mt St Helens erupted and wiped out the largest population of sasquatch in North America. So don't let this happen to the orang pendek. Go out and save your forest cryptid.
    Right you are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree