1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:02
    @divegeester said
    Then stay out of it.
    You don't have to quarrel with me, it's really not necessary and please don't tell me what to do. But I'm out.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:05
    @gertrude said
    I really believe suzi and the ghost chamber are performing an experiment with rusty
    he truly is a lab rat
    You're doing pretty good with it in the clan forum.
    But don't you get tired of that ?
    Beating on someone who can't debate himself out of a paper bag ?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:05
    @torunn said
    You don't have to quarrel with me, it's really not necessary and please don't tell me what to do. But I'm out.
    Your protestations of ignorance of the game in play fall on deaf ears with me Torunn. Yes you are one of the “nicer” posters here, but please don’t even begin to pretend to me that you don’t know what undercurrents are swirling. It belittles you.
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:07
    @divegeester said
    Your protestations of ignorance of the game in play fall on deaf ears with me Torunn. Yes you are one of the “nicer” posters here, but please don’t even begin to pretend to me that you don’t know what undercurrents are swirling. It belittles you.
    May be so - I was never good at reading between the lines and I don't lie.
  5. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:08
    Look what happens when new posters appear. We all say 'Howdy doody, welcome, make yourself at home, tell us what you think.'
    They say 'Hi thanks, really appreciated guys.' We say 'aren't you that racist homophobic anti-semite Muslim hater who got booted off last month.'
    Then the persistent antisocial behaviour, impaired empathy and remorse and disinhibited egotistical traits surface.
    Soon they are running for the exit never to be heard of again.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:121 edit
    @torunn said
    May be so - I was never good at reading between the lines and I don't lie.
    Fair enough, but you are smart enough and well enough versed in this forum’s politics to realIse that there IS something going on “between the lines” and if it’s a fight between two dogs then it’s best not to grab one of them by the ears!

Peace.
  7. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:121 edit
    @torunn said
    Don't go, the party is just getting started.
    FMF will be along soon to spice things up even more.
  8. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:14
    @gertrude said
    I really believe suzi and the ghost chamber are performing an experiment with rusty
    he truly is a lab rat
    Yep ๐Ÿคจ
  9. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:15
    @the-gravedigger said
    Look what happens when new posters appear. We all say 'Howdy doody, welcome, make yourself at home, tell us what you think.'
    They say 'Hi thanks, really appreciated guys.' We say 'aren't you that racist homophobic anti-semite Muslim hater who got booted off last month.'
    Then the persistent antisocial behaviour, impaired empathy and remorse and disinhibited egotistical traits surface.
    Soon they are running for the exit never to be heard of again.
    You nailed that one good ๐Ÿ‘
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:16
    @divegeester said
    Fair enough, but you are smart enough and well enough versed in this forum’s politics to realIse that there IS something going on “between the lines” and if it’s a fight between two dogs then it’s best not to grab one of them by the ears!

Peace.
    It's fine with me to stay out of any intrigues and I don't see them either.
  11. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:17
    @divegeester said

Peace.
    I got bit as a kid trying to separate two dogs fighting.

Lesson Learned ๐Ÿ˜‰
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:181 edit
    @torunn said
    It's fine with me to stay out of any intrigues and I don't see them either.
    Ok, well I’ll catch up with you in the Word Association Thread then.
  13. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:18
    @divegeester

Most pay close attention but I don't believe torunn pays enough attention to the BS to see between the lines.

Still got your back though ๐Ÿ˜‰
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:24
    @beowulf said
    @divegeester

Most pay close attention but I don't believe torunn pays enough attention to the BS to see between the lines.

Maybe I don't see whatever it is, and maybe I wouldn't want to either. I would choose my battles very carefully if I ever notice some. They aren't worth going on about. Over and out.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Aug '22 22:25
    @beowulf said
    @divegeester

Most of it isn’t “between the lines” … it IS the lines.

Sorry not buying that anymore than I buy VR’s click-bait OP nor Suzi’s claim to membership of the Black Widows. **

**Nod to Philoe Beddoe

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree