1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 09:30
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Best piece of poetry I've seen in these forums! Gave you a thumb. 🙂
    http://www.maxilyrics.com/homer-%26-jethro-the-billboard-song-lyrics-8173.html
  2. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:06
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Corbin, Rudy, Sad Eye (Corbin's first born son), Boots (Corbin's mom) and Tabby. All cats at the hotel were I work.🙂
    We in the Cat's Whiskers Club really enjoyed hearing you tell about these cats about a year ago. So glad to hear that most of those you told about are still alive....thanks to you!

My present pet is Toby the blue tabby. Just cost us $400.00 in vet bills, but he is worth it. Keeps mr. ale happy and that is the best part of any pet's existence...keeping humans happy. 🙂
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:13
    Originally posted by ale1552
    We in the Cat's Whiskers Club really enjoyed hearing you tell about these cats about a year ago. So glad to hear that most of those you told about are still alive....thanks to you!

My present pet is Toby the blue tabby. Just cost us $400.00 in vet bills, but he is worth it. Keeps mr. ale happy and that is the best part of any pet's existence...keeping humans happy. 🙂
    $400 for cat's vet bills? AAAAaaaagggghhhhhh
  4. rural North Dakota
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:30
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    $400 for cat's vet bills? AAAAaaaagggghhhhhh
    😀 I know, I know. Cat and I got sick at Christmas. He went to the hospital and I toughed it out. Not fair, but mr. ale would die of a broken heart if his beloved Toby left this earth. I am not too sure about his wife. 😛
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:36
    Originally posted by ale1552
    😀 I know, I know. Cat and I got sick at Christmas. He went to the hospital and I toughed it out. Not fair, but mr. ale would die of a broken heart if his beloved Toby left this earth. I am not too sure about his wife. 😛
    I'm pretty sure he'd miss you too.

I know a man and his wife died.

He rang a helpline and said........

Hello? I have looked in the oven and there doesn't
    seem to be any food in there.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 23:40
    Johnny! I just liked you. Stop it.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 11:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Songbird sometimes calls me 'Poophead'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree