Playing on mobiles best browser ect

Playing on mobiles best browser ect

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
04 Oct 14

Anyone else play on their phone? Which is the best browser to use? I use Opera and Firefox and on Opera I cannot select the pawn and then move it, Opera tries to open the image. Firefox is slightly better but I find sometimes I cannot make a move.

Anyone have any ideas?

c

Moves
05 Oct 14

Any ideas?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Oct 14

Originally posted by congruent
Anyone else play on their phone? Which is the best browser to use? I use Opera and Firefox and on Opera I cannot select the pawn and then move it, Opera tries to open the image. Firefox is slightly better but I find sometimes I cannot make a move.

Anyone have any ideas?
I use Firefox when I play on my phone, but you could also try the RHP app. I use that when I only want to get on and play my moves.

Moves
05 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
I use Firefox when I play on my phone, but you could also try the RHP app. I use that when I only want to get on and play my moves.
I tried installing the RHP app a while back and it didn't work. I use chrome now. It works fine.

rc

Moves
05 Oct 14
1 edit

Anyone have any ideas?
dolphin

http://dolphin-browser.com/

In your face

Moves
05 Oct 14

I use Safari on Iphone. No problems so far. I think I had Opera on my previous phone (Nokia C3-00). That seemed to work well too.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Oct 14

Anyone have any ideas?
I have an idea that "et cetera" is abbreviated to "etc."

rc

Moves
06 Oct 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I have an idea that "et cetera" is abbreviated to "etc."
wow, how random!

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
06 Oct 14

I use the rhp app on my android. Works fine.