1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 05:01
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44503978/the-sound-of-migrant-children-separated-from-parents
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 07:47
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-44503978/the-sound-of-migrant-children-separated-from-parents
    Heard that on Rachel Maddow's show. Disgusting way to treat children, how can those assswipes not feel the damage, maybe permanent damage being done to those children?

The answer of course, is they don't give a shyte about the children, BY GOD WE ARE STOPPING ALL THOSE RAPISTS COMING ACROSS THE BORDER.

I think we must have undergone a time warp because this is not the USA I remember.

As bad as we can be, the last time that happened was the interning of Japanese American citizens housed in concentration camps here in the US and we thought, well at least that can't happen again.

Well guess what, now Trumpf blames democrats for this disgusting turn of events.
    When we know good and well he could stop it with a phone call, and I guess this sociopath POTUS thinks we are so stupid as to believe his bullshyte.

But his repub buddies just fall over and play dead, going along with the 'democrats are at fault card'. Well Ted Cruz I hope you enjoy losing your ass to a young democrat this November. And I hope democrats take over both houses and in 2020 elect a real human to be POTUS instead of the narcissistic sociopath liar we have now.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 07:56
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Heard that on Rachel Maddow's show. Disgusting way to treat children, how can those assswipes not feel the damage, maybe permanent damage being done to those children?

The answer of course, is they don't give a shyte about the children, BY GOD WE ARE STOPPING ALL THOSE RAPISTS COMING ACROSS THE BORDER.

I think we must have undergone a time warp beca ...[text shortened]... d in 2020 elect a real human to be POTUS instead of the narcissistic sociopath liar we have now.
    Amen.
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 10:35
    Originally posted by @sonhouse

I think we must have undergone a time warp beca ...[text shortened]... d in 2020 elect a real human to be POTUS instead of the narcissistic sociopath liar we have now.
    "THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman."

Thomas Paine
  5. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Jul '18 00:53
    I guess they're having trouble matching-up heart-broken parents and their infants.

The newborns, thus far, have refused to identify themselves. 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree