Moves
    16 Feb '16 10:29
    Question 2 - What day is today?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 11:421 edit
    Question 3 ~ POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

"Examine in detail why it is unacceptable - in any and all circumstances - to ever use the words [1] <<redacted>>, [2] <<redacted>>, and [3] <<redacted>> to refer to people."
  5. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 12:183 edits
    "Joey and Ramona are waiting at the train station. Joey likes the way Ramona looks, while understanding that a woman should not be objectified. Joey - who isn't gay, but if he was that would be totally alright. Nothing wrong with being gay. In fact, some of my best friends are gay and even I myself - while not gay - even though there's nothing wrong with being gay - - am comfortable enough with my sexuality to recognize when a member of my own gender is "pretty" or "beautiful" - although ugly people can contribute in many positive ways to society as well - - wants to meet Ramona, but he respects Ramona's right to her personal space and thus keeps a safe distance. "Takes a while for the train to arrive, doesn't it?" Joey says to Ramona from a safe distance. Ramona is also black, by the way. Ramona simply smiles back from her wheelchair. Yes, she's a cripple, but still very pretty and a valuable member of society and black. "I'm a single mother, because my lesbian transgender girl dog chose to be euthanized some years ago. Which was a choice I fully respect. So I'm currently not looking for a partner - although I respect your right to look for a mate to transfer your sperm into - and I'm more into Asian transgender lesbians anyway. But I do recognize your handsome features, and wish you all the best for the rest of your journey." All of this she said using sign language, because Ramona is a deaf, black cripple."

At what time will the train arrive?
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 14:33
    The Kyphositic of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo was an early literary attempt to place a marginalised member of society center stage.
    Discuss :-
  7. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 15:00
    Is Little Red Riding Hood ageist sexist and wolfist.
  8. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 15:07
    Determine the first Derivate of f(x)=x^3+2x^2+4x-8

If you see any Problems with gender, race , age or other discriminatory faculties discuss the function regarding to those (100 words min.)
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 17:32
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Determine the first Derivate of f(x)=x^3+2x^2+4x-8

If you see any Problems with gender, race , age or other discriminatory faculties discuss the function regarding to those (100 words min.)
    Is this accurate?:

B4i4QRU/18=69^.5=8 something.
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 18:002 edits
    Do you belong to an accredited victim group? (You have the right to remain silent.)

If you are claiming special exemption from answering any of the other questions on this exam, or special exemption from being graded on the same scale as other examinees, please state: a) the victim group or groups to which you claim to belong, b) the nature of the victimization of the group or groups (mental disability, physical disability, social stigma, former slave, genocide survivor, etc.), and c) your grounds for claiming membership in said group or groups. You may be asked to provide documentary evidence of membership in any victim group to which claim membership.

If your claim to exemption is based on illiteracy, please call this toll free number and a member of staff will assist you: 555-1212.

In the event that your claim to membership in a victim group or groups is not recognized for the purposes of this exam, an ombusdperson is available.

Question 1: Who is buried in Grant's tomb?

Question 1 alternate: Jefferson Davis was president of what country?
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 18:12
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Is Little Red Riding Hood ageist sexist and wolfist.
    While painting wolves in a bad light it does also explicitly discriminate
    against BIG girls and those that choose less fashionable colours.

The more modern "Any girl (because size doesn't matter) in a rainbow
    hood" is a better text for school children. (Also there is no wolf in it.)
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    16 Feb '16 18:23
    other than at an opera,
    does the fat lady ever sing at all???
    and why are the ladies huge and horned,
    instead of being exceedingly tall???

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree