Poll validation numbers

Poll validation numbers

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 May 22

@kevin-eleven said
Sure there's a part of me (random psychological daemonic process?) that would love to discuss Dive in public, but maybe exactly because of that it would be more appropriate for me to redirect this thread back toward a discussion of poll validation numbers when considered in the light of statistical significance.
You’ll find a loyal puppy in Very Rusty if your looking for a wall to kick dive insults against.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 22

@kevin-eleven said
Thank you so much for that. 😁

I appreciate that just for its own sake (especially since I know how I am), but of course when I made the request I did also hope to tweak the pique of a certain budgie-less member.

Plus, there was that private, members-only Jokes thread I was hoping to catch up on. 😉
They have to be a pretty good bunch if they let you back 4 times if gooster is correct on that. 🙂

-VR

Moves
27 May 22

@very-rusty said
They have to be a pretty good bunch if they let you back 4 times if gooster is correct on that. 🙂

-VR
He does like to make assumptions and assertions about how many times I was booted from the club, how many forum bans I've had, and how many other accounts I have.

He has been wrong on all counts, but I can't be bothered to correct him every time he opens his yap.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 May 22

@kevin-eleven said
He does like to make assumptions and assertions about how many times I was booted from the club, how many forum bans I've had, and how many other accounts I have.

He has been wrong on all counts, but I can't be bothered to correct him every time he opens his yap.
I do understand as he has done the same to me, and it really gets old. Almost sounds like a parrot constantly repeating the same thing over and over.

-VR

Moves
28 May 22

Moves
28 May 22

@very-rusty said
I do understand as he has done the same to me, and it really gets old. Almost sounds like a parrot constantly repeating the same thing over and over.
LOL out of your own mouth 😆

Moves
28 May 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
That post doesn't reveal envious surveillance at all.

Moves
28 May 22

@woofwoof said
That post doesn't reveal envious surveillance at all.
Correct, it doesn’t woofpoof.

Hey, how did you manage to find that post of mine about Wolfgang? You avoided saying…

Moves
28 May 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Correct, it doesn’t woofpoof.

Hey, how did you manage to find that post of mine about Wolfgang? You avoided saying…
Ok...pay close attention now:

- Click on "General Forums"
- Scroll to bottom
- Click on the highest, pretty blue number you see.
- Repeat until you arrive at your destination.

Your asinine attacks upon Wolfgang59, who may be distressed or worse, were made just before Christmas 2020.

That's when you threw me from Neutral into Drive.
You need to change that.
Everyone is worthy of a rehabilitated image.
Witness: Very Rusty

Moves
28 May 22
2 edits

@woofwoof said
Your asinine attacks upon Wolfgang59, who may be distressed or worse, were made just before Christmas 2020.

You need to change that.
Well it’s nice to see you were that ruffled to bother old boy.

Wolfgang59 is an ass of the highest order who relentlessly “attacked” (to use your histrionic superlative) me and his behaviour towards me threw me from “neutral into drive” (again to use your creative lexicon). I stand by every word I typed and every post made.

That my disagreement with him puts a flame under your brittle ass is just a comical bonus.

What else you got?

Moves
28 May 22
1 edit

Hey woofpoop, maybe should get into into “distress” (sorry to keep using your words old boy) and see if you will flip from intensely disliking me to posting really nice faux stuff about me, huh?

Moves
28 May 22

@woofwoof said
God, you’re gullible.

Moves
28 May 22

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 May 22

@woofwoof said

- Click on "General Forums"
- Scroll to bottom
- Click on the highest, pretty blue number you see.
- Repeat until you arrive at your destination.

You need to change that.
Hey, here's a clue.

Despite him making a huge show out of rattling your chains, you really don't have to talk to him or follow his commands.

Fly free!

Moves
28 May 22

Are you going to be an embittered azzhole for the rest of your life?

Life at the council estate isn't too pleasant, is it?