1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 07:24
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    I see, so in other words it was only meant as filler. A little something to fill in a space and give 30 seconds of your life some meaning.

sad [hidden]😞[/hidden]
    You think highly of yourself if you think I'm gaining 'some meaning' to my life for 30 seconds by accusing you of being a multi. The nature of your 'defense' suggests that I may have been right though, regardless of how much of a serious accusation it was.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 09:30
    Seriously, are there really people here who feel so bored and unfulfilled they need a lame conspiracy theory to give meaning to their lives? RHP should acknowledge this identity game as an official "bored game", and turn it into a real online site game to play.
    Why do people think you are sumydid?
  3. Los Angeles
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 09:30
    Thanks everyone I downloaded malwarebytes & it took care of the problem.
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 10:331 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I had no idea until GB posted a link to a previous years game at this forum, like the one I participated in a few months back. GB found and posted the entire thread, so I had a chance to see what all the fuss was about as far as current complaints were concerned. I was also able to read some of sumydids messages... his style of writing does appear similar to mine, so I suppose the accusation isn't entirely unfounded.

Apparently a similar way of writing are all some people need to be convinced they are "looking" at someone they already know... or in this case, already knew. I'm still not sure though if they really believe this, or are just screwing around and trying to stir up some kind of flame war. It won't work, because I don't give a rats diminutive derriere whether or not they think I'm someone else. And I don't give a rats tiny tushie whether or not they believe this message either.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 10:38
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What people? I never thought that. Seems fairly obvious to me they are not the same.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 10:39
    Originally posted by taipei5200
    Thanks everyone I downloaded malwarebytes & it took care of the problem.
    Bravo!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 10:50
    I had no idea until GB posted a link to a previous years game at this forum, like the one I participated in a few months back. GB found and posted the entire thread, so I had a chance to see what all the fuss was about as far as current complaints were concerned. I was also able to read some of sumydids messages... his style of writing does appear similar ...[text shortened]... lse. And I don't give a rats tiny tushie whether or not they believe this message either.
    If I caught as many fish with bait like this I'd be able to set up my own Sunday market stall.
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What people? I never thought that. Seems fairly obvious to me they are not the same.
    Trev and Hand of Andy are the only ones I can think of, but there may have been others I'm not aware of. I don't go to many forums, mostly this one and sometimes the Science or Spirituality forum. The multi nick accusation is often used as a weapon, it can be used against anyone if they happen to ruffle a few feathers... unless...

hmmm, I wonder...

Was sumydid ever accused of being someone else?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:021 edit
    Trev and Hand of Andy are the only ones I can think of, but there may have been others I'm not aware of. I don't go to many forums, mostly this one and sometimes the Science or Spirituality forum. The multi nick accusation is often used as a weapon, it can be used against anyone if they happen to ruffle a few feathers... unless...

hmmm, I wonder...

Trev speaks much, much more than he thinks.

I woulda thought that was obvious by now.

And the answer to your question is... no, not seriously.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:03

hmmm, I wonder...

I never said any names... just a ransom accusation.
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Trev speaks much, much more than he thinks.

I woulda thought that was obvious by now.

And the answer to your question is... no.
    If only you knew tuts.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:06
    Originally posted by Trev33
    If only you knew tuts.
    Really? And what would this 'tuts' say that would make me think otherwise?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:08
    And a baseless one. Yeah we get it. 'Stirring the ****' is your specialty, yeah, we know. (yawnnn....) Get a new M.O., please.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:08
    If I caught as many fish with bait like this I'd be able to set up my own Sunday market stall.
    pffft, look at who's thinking highly of himself now. You really should have your own reality show... then you'd be too busy and important to bother with any of us.
  15. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 11:11
    Ransom?! We don't pay no stinking ransoms!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree