Posers & Puzzles Forum

Posers & Puzzles Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
20 Jan 18

I'd like this forum to be called Puzzles and Word Games, so that it could accommodate things like "word association" and leave General for the kind of general frivolity many of us see as entertainment. If you have any ideas or requests it would be another place to visit. Head over there now if you're interested, the more the merrier.

Moves
20 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kewpie
I'd like this forum to be called Puzzles and Word Games, so that it could accommodate things like "word association" and leave General for the kind of general frivolity many of us see as entertainment. If you have any ideas or requests it would be another place to visit. Head over there now if you're interested, the more the merrier.
I approve of this idea, have you raised it with Russ?

Edit: I see you have.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jan 18

Originally posted by @kewpie
Yes, I also agreed in "Site Ideas" where you suggested the change.

-VR

Australia

Moves
21 Jan 18

Thanks guys. 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Jan 18

Sounds fine.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves