1. Joined
    20 Oct '12
    Moves
    15 Dec '12 15:46
    I am trying to find a site that still sells those "Post-A-Logs" because I still use them even with my computer storing games. I play on a CC team and use this product all the time, the trouble is I can't find them anymore. I am really wanting to find out where there are any being sold, if you know a place could you let me know? I would appreciate it a ton I really would. It's weird though, I knew the man that invented them Joe Viggiano and I would go to his house and buy the inserts and then I stopped playing for a few years and when I went back full time playing chess I tried to get some more inserts etc, and found out Joe had died. Well this was sad news because he was a really nice man. Well I then tried to contact his son George who the last address I had was in Florida so I wrote him a snail mail because I couldn't find an email or Facebook or any other way of getting in touch with him, well the snail mail came back un-answered because it said the address is not for that person. So now I have no idea how to get in touch with him. The even stranger thing is I can't find this product anywhere on the internet and that has blown my mind really, lol. So if you know anyplace or anyone that uses this product or knows someone else that does it would be awesome. My email is: blokey@comcast.net And my Facebook contact name is: Nalan Barry Lokey. Sorry to go on a bit, but thanks and have a great day, Barry
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    15 Dec '12 16:32
    Originally posted by Nakann
    I am trying to find a site that still sells those "Post-A-Logs" because I still use them even with my computer storing games. I play on a CC team and use this product all the time, the trouble is I can't find them anymore. I am really wanting to find out where there are any being sold, if you know a place could you let me know? I would appreciate it a ton I r ...[text shortened]... t name is: Nalan Barry Lokey. Sorry to go on a bit, but thanks and have a great day, Barry
    http://correspondencechess.com/ccca/dues.sup.htm

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree