1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 01:25
    @suzianne said
    What kind of moron would kick Diana to the curb in favor of Camilla Horse-face?
    It's odd to hear a self-declared "feminist" brandishing a woman's looks against her as an expression of dislike or disapproval. That's what posters like whodey do.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:18
    @very-rusty said
    Now that was very unkind calling names like that as well as unlady like. Ok so no one said you were a lady.

-VR
    Oh, good grief, Rusty, give it a rest.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:19
    @fmf said
    It's odd to hear a self-declared "feminist" brandishing a woman's looks against her as an expression of dislike or disapproval. That's what posters like whodey do.
    Your disdain really hurts me to the core, too. (No, it doesn't.)
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:37
    @suzianne said
    It's not "disdain". It's an observation. You called Camilla "Horse-face" because you dislike her. You commented on her physical appearance. It's the sort of thing whodey does with women politicians and public figures that he dislikes.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:48
    @suzianne said
    You called Camilla Horse-face because you dislike her. You commented on her physical appearance. Is that lady like?

-VR
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:56
    @fmf said
    It's not "disdain". It's an observation. You called Camilla "Horse-face" because you dislike her. You commented on her physical appearance. It's the sort of thing whodey does with women politicians and public figures that he dislikes.
    If you're going to be consigning personalities you don't like to little buckets, you're going to need more than one bucket.

No, it is not an "observation". It is an opinion. And for you that often reduces to disdain. So be it. No one expects better from you, least of all, me. You're paddling upstream with this riff.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:57
    @very-rusty said
    You called Camilla Horse-face because you dislike her. You commented on her physical appearance. Is that lady like?

-VR
    Well some woman are a wee bit "catty" but I don't think Suzi is one of those. I think the term "horse faced", when talking about Camilla, has been around for a while and I guess, if the shoe fits, wear it? 🤔
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 15:59
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    I am not here to be approved of by you.

And I am not interested in your definition of "lady-like".

I called Camilla "horse-face" because she looks like a horse.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:00
    @Suzianne

I can't say I blame you for not answering my question which you already know the answer to. Aren't you suppose to be for women's rights etc., etc.,?

-VR
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:011 edit
    @suzianne said
    I am not here to be approved of by you.

And I am not interested in your definition of "lady-like".

I called Camilla "horse-face" because she looks like a horse.
    You just don't like her, just admit it.

You also can't be for all women if you are name calling her.

I certainly don't need your approval you are perfectly capable of hanging yourself all on your own.

-VR
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:02
    @suzianne said
    No, it is not an "observation". It is an opinion.
    You definitely called Camilla "Horse-face" because you dislike her. And it's definitely the sort of thing whodey does.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:03
    @suzianne said
    You're paddling upstream with this riff.
    I think I am bang-on target.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:06
    @suzianne said
    If you're going to be consigning personalities you don't like to little buckets, you're going to need more than one bucket.
    "Little buckets"? "More than one bucket"? What does this have to do with you commenting on a female public figure's physical appearance because you dislike her?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:06
    @fmf said
    I think I am bang-on target.
    On this I think you are also!

-VR
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 16:081 edit
    @fmf said
    You definitely called Camilla "Horse-face" because you dislike her. And it's definitely the sort of thing whodey does.
    Whodey… lets go straight for the throat. That is the sort of comment coming out of the devil incarnate himself, The Donald!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree