1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 05:18
    I don't just have it, I invented it.

I have a pile of filing on my desk, I'm past the due date for tax return lodgement, the freezer needs defrosting. I'm bothered about all of these, and I'm playing Angry Birds because nobody's moving on RHP.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 05:23
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I don't just have it, I [b]invented it.

I have a pile of filing on my desk, I'm past the due date for tax return lodgement, the freezer needs defrosting. I'm bothered about all of these, and I'm playing Angry Birds because nobody's moving on RHP.[/b]
    I work hard at procrastination.
  3. Wat?
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 06:26

I have a pile of filing on my desk, I'm past the due date for tax return lodgement, the freezer needs defrosting. I'm bothered about all of these, and I'm playing Angry Birds because nobody's moving on RHP.[/b]
    Send me a game, non-rated if you like... 😉

-m.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 06:47
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Send me a game, non-rated if you like... 😉

-m.
    Can't, your challenge is restricted to higher ratings. But at least I tried. 🙁
  5. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 22:31
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I work hard at procrastination.
    i will only procrastinate tomorrow...
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 22:37

You need Motivatrix pills. PM me for the formula. Licensing available for $24.99. This is a bargain introductory price.

Seriously, I'm actually qualified to develop said formula.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 23:191 edit

My goodness, I'd drive you to drink if I offered you a game..you've moved more frequently, in the four days of this month, than I 'achieved' in the last three MONTHS !
    And to think of all the grief I get, 'ohh, you're playing chess AGAIN !'....proof, surely, that I'm not here nearly as often as 'feared' ? NO, unfortunately it's not, I'm one of those that complain at the lack of space in 'message opponent'..but if there was LESS space then I'd clearly stand a chance of making maybe, hmmmm, maybe a couple more moves a day lol.
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Nov '12 23:421 edit
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    My goodness, I'd drive you to drink if I offered you a game..you've moved more frequently, in the four days of this month, than I 'achieved' in the last three MONTHS !
    And to think of all the grief I get, 'ohh, you're playing chess AGAIN !'....proof, surely, that I'm not here nearly as often as 'feared' ? NO, unfortunately it's not, I'm one of those tha early stand a chance of making maybe, hmmmm, maybe a couple more moves a day lol.
    I couldn't offer you a game unless you stood me at least two rooks and a queen. 🙁 But I'm another message-box filler, so if you promise not to actually play chess I'll send over a challenge. Been procrastinating my gym session for two hours already.
  9. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 00:261 edit
    I couldn't offer you a game unless you stood me at least two rooks and a queen. 🙁 But I'm another message-box filler, so if you promise not to actually play chess I'll send over a challenge. Been procrastinating my gym session for two hours already.
    OK, fly one over if you're fine with 'sometimes' delayed moves lol...
    Edit: There'll be no flag time nonsense either, I ran out of mine months and months ago 😀
  10. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 04:42

I'm with you on this. I have been the world's worst (ok maybe 2nd worst compared to you) my entire life. As a student, I always waited until the last night to crack open the reading material and type up a huge paper. I wait until the last second to do anything. As long as it's an option to wait.

What I still can't figure out about me is, when I'm on the clock at work, I am the complete opposite. I do everything in my power to stay ahead and keep my plate empty. I go looking for work to do, like a heat-seeking missile. Maybe it's some moral sense of obligation--maybe my guilty conscience overrides my procrastination and laziness.
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Nov '12 23:48
    I had something to say, but it's taken me so long to get around to typing it that I've forgotten what it was. 🙁
  12. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    10 Nov '12 03:35
    I had something to say, but it's taken me so long to get around to typing it that I've forgotten what it was. 🙁
    I take it you are a cat lover. I saw this on the news last night and it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

YouTube
  13. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    10 Nov '12 03:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Nov '12 04:53
    They're both cute. They'd only appeal to females though, men look for entirely different things in video clips ... 🙂
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Nov '12 15:411 edit
    Procrastination is the main barrier to greatness for most of us.

The truly great in ANY field do not procrastinate. Think on that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree