General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    11 Feb '17 14:43
    I offfer to run 2017´s competiion.
    Rules would be the same::
    800 words Maximum
    Freestyle topic
    Shortetr texts may be pm´ed whilst longer oens can be uploaded here:::
    http://www.uploadedit.com/_to-upload-documents-onto-internet-OFFICE-DOCS-hosting.htm

    But first step is to find put if there is enough competitors.

    It is your say now. If at least 12 people is willing to submit their work(s) - one is allowed to 3 (three) entries - so we can start the competition.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Dukeonline
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10560
    11 Feb '17 15:04
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I offfer to run 2017´s competiion.
    Rules would be the same::
    800 words Maximum
    Freestyle topic
    Shortetr texts may be pm´ed whilst longer oens can be uploaded here:::
    http://www.uploadedit.com/_to-upload-documents-onto-internet-OFFICE-DOCS-hosting.htm

    But first step is to find put if there is enough competitors.

    It is your say now. If at leas ...[text shortened]... to submit their work(s) - one is allowed to 3 (three) entries - so we can start the competition.
    As the reigning 2016 Prose winner (cough cough) I will of course defend my title with vigour and panache. (No dead animals this year I promise).

    ๐Ÿ˜‰
  3. Joined
    07 Aug '12
    Moves
    38788
    12 Feb '17 11:361 edit
    Do those interested in entering PM you or state here? PM's could make it more interesting?
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    12 Feb '17 13:25
    Okay, let's PM then!
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    12 Feb '17 14:28
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Do those interested in entering PM you or state here? PM's could make it more interesting?
    Of course, and that way competition can be fully anonymous.
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    13 Feb '17 13:52
    Just to move thread on upper half of average screen... ๐Ÿ˜‰
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52766
    13 Feb '17 19:08
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Just to move thread on upper half of average screen... ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Bok, kako si? Jesu li sve vaše knjige prevedene na engleski?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Dukeonline
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10560
    13 Feb '17 19:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Bok, kako si? Jesu li sve vaše knjige prevedene na engleski?
    Hey, are you bribing the judge?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52766
    13 Feb '17 21:321 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Hey, are you bribing the judge?
    No, judging the bribe๐Ÿ™‚ From my vast holdings๐Ÿ™‚ it's our secret language we worked out previously for such things.....
  10. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525844
    14 Feb '17 09:00
    I would take part, though probably just being cannon fodder again ๐Ÿ˜‰
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52766
    14 Feb '17 12:121 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I would take part, though probably just being cannon fodder again ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Come on, that couldn't be fodder from the truth๐Ÿ™‚

    Hey Van, has this one been translated to english?:

    ฤŒarapanke with Zvezdare
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35764
    14 Feb '17 12:42
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Hey, are you bribing the judge?
    There's a judge?

    I thought the gallery were the judges.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Dukeonline
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10560
    14 Feb '17 15:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    There's a judge?

    I thought the gallery were the judges.
    Okay, competition organiser. ๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52766
    14 Feb '17 15:58
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Okay, competition organiser. ๐Ÿ™‚
    So did I judge my bribe right or what๐Ÿ™‚
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Dukeonline
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    10560
    14 Feb '17 16:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So did I judge my bribe right or what๐Ÿ™‚
    You would be better off bribing me sir to enter a weaker submission this year.

    ๐Ÿ˜
Back to Top