1. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    13 May '21 21:13
    Your working late on a Friday night to get the project you have been working on finished so you can enjoy the weekend.
    All done by 7pm and you step into the lift (elevator) happy that you have the whole weekend ahead of you. No wretched project to think about.
    The lift descends one floor and in walks a jaunty little chap with rust coloured hair accompanied by his best friend the googler.
    You feel a sense of dread, the lift door closes and it resumes its descent.
    The lights flicker and the lift jolts to a stop between floors.
    You are the only ones left in the building. The lift emergency phone is not working.
    Rising panic !
    The wee fellow turns from his friend to you and says with a wolfish grin 'did you know'..........

Dang, I have exceeded my 100 words.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '21 01:59
    @suzianne said
    So your life is boring AF and so you try to assuage your hurt narcissistic feelings and try to present yourself as a paragon of "principled fortitude" but no one buys it and so you lash out at people who are more interesting than you. You've spent your whole RHP career doing this.
    That is some projection right there!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree